RokStok

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I actually think Ryans crocs should be sent to one random customer as a bonus piece of memorabilia.
Bruh… I only have 40 pairs…..

349dd695c90e177d4a6ac62cdeaa07aa.jpg

Clarktar

WKR
Well it's a tie between excitements...
1) excited that this could be what I've been missing to finally live up to my "Worlds Most Okayest Shooter" t-shirt
2) negative comb. I haven't touched a comb since grade school and this stocks negative comb just feels like an extension of my personal beliefs, which partly can be summed up as "negative comb"!

Have a stainless Tikka action that was just mated to a 6 UM reamed barrel. This stock will be going on that combo.

The second one we'll be in reserve as a show piece. A safe queen if you will but tastefully placed above the mantel which we face for our daily prayers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
I’m gonna put a tikka in her and I’m excited it will be the first “real” rifle I will have ever owned

Grumman

WKR
Timeline may be pushing it but I’d love to have a gold left handed one for under the Christmas tree. My son is wanting a new stock for his Tikka and he also needs a kayak paddle. The Rokstock could serve both roles lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got plans for 3 of them- my 6cm, 223 and son's 6.5. I'm mostly excited about improving the shootability of my favorite rifles. The orange is calling my name.

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
As a registered democrat, I'm excited to tame the recoil from my 17HMR in the new Rokstock designed by noted NPR podcasters. Designed by liberals, for liberals.

I'll probably drop in my 7PRC Carbon barreled Tikka Veil conversion, but I might take a peek at how my new Ember Manbun looks on it. Both sporting UM rings and NF glass.

I’m excited to use a stock that was designed and built to make me better.

300 WSM tikka. @Unknown Munitions i need to find a way to get you my rifle to cut my barrel down and install a STS Ti break

Thank you to all involved and tolerating us and the growing animosity now that hunting seasons are ending or nearing the end.

Exited for this to house my first Tikka (and bolt rifle), a soon-to-arrive T3x lite stainless lefty in 6.5 creedmoor. Really enjoying this thread and overall community around hunting since I found it!

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
I'm most excited about a stock that will give me a good reason to tell the wife I need a new rifle for said stock! May require a new safe since current one is almost full! In reality, really excited about a stock designed first and foremost for hunting, and not hung up on how it looks,

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Most excited to disregard everything I’ve learned and see if this thing will tame a Tikka in 7PRC. Failing that the 6.5CM will get the nod.

Attachments

• 2ABDE824-D786-45AF-8D6C-BA765FC14F57.jpeg
    2ABDE824-D786-45AF-8D6C-BA765FC14F57.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 120

Lawnboi

WKR
Going to play with one on my 223, that’s currently in an eh1.

Iv tried chassis from mdt, krg, had manners and McMillan stocks for my tikkas, they currently sit in two eh1s, but I’m interested in seeing how the ergonomics on this stock work. I have tried everything else, with a lot of success that has been brought up since the 223 thread appeared.

And if I win my name is easy to pronounce and spell.