RokStok

Ajsomp

WKR
Classified Approved
I ordered two hunter rails last week that I was going to throw on the stock tikkas but I may just hold out on installing those until these are released

goatsie

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a post showing the 3D rendering? I looked through the thread…but not all 30+ pages.

TX_Diver

WKR
Not really. You will most likely be good with a standard LOP of 13.5”.

Yes, we are figuring at a spacer system.

Not sure the feasibility but making the rear of the stock the same shape as a bravo and matching the screw spacing would let people use the KRG spacers that already exist.

Whatever you guys come up with I'm interested as long as the price is reasonable.

Thanks for the updates from all.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Muzzle rise will be nothing...starting to think it's going to have muzzle drop if shot offhand...grin. Looking forward to spending time with one.

Big thanks for the standard flush cups!

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Muzzle rise will be nothing...starting to think it's going to have muzzle drop if shot offhand...grin. Looking forward to spending time with one.

Big thanks for the standard flush cups!

Grin.

I said- “I want the muzzle to go down during recoil. Then we can be less aggressive with it…”

BAKPAKR

WKR
Is that butt really going to block a cleaning rod?

Depends on how bendy your cleaning rod is. 😀

My initial reaction upon seeing the drawing was that there is no way I would buy a stock that I had to remove to clean my rifle. The reality, however, is that it would be no big deal to me after barrel break in as I usually have quite a few shots between cleanings unless I am switching between a cup and core bullet and a mono bullet.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just wondering if the “patchwork pieces” are going to look more like a proof research barrel than a traditional carbon fiber weave… or will it be both? Thanks a ton for doing this. Nice to see usability and function take priority over looks and fancy features that don’t help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Limited Editions will look exactly as green is pictured, Gold weave will be patchworked like the green, the black one is just an example for look on the stock in the grey weave, these colors are in the carbon itself so they will be extremely durable.

3.JPEG2.JPEGScreen Shot 2023-11-07 at 4.17.48 PM.jpg

nobody

WKR