RokStok

BjornF16

WKR
A proper ergonomic Rokstock (hat tip to UM, Stocky’s, and Form) deserves to be seen in Rokslide Green sporting a Rokslide Special Tikka .223, accented with UM Tikka rings and topped with a SWFA 6x scope. No pics with Ryan’s gay Croc’s please!

ljalberta

WKR
A proper ergonomic Rokstock (hat tip to UM, Stocky’s, and Form) deserves to be seen in Rokslide Green sporting a Rokslide Special Tikka .223, accented with UM Tikka rings and topped with a SWFA 6x scope. No pics with Ryan’s gay Croc’s please!
I actually think Ryans crocs should be sent to one random customer as a bonus piece of memorabilia.

z987k

WKR
Maybe I've missed it, is there a photo anywhere of this stock and the design?

TheCougar

WKR
I’ll be ordering two right out the gate. Putting it immediately on a brand new Rokslide Special Tikka 223, followed by a Tikka 6.5CM.

I am most excited about getting custom Rokslide Camo to match my gun. The critters will see my glittering green death machine with matching outfit and die from sheer terror.

Scotto

WKR
I am excited to have a functional stock that leads a paradigm shift........function follows Form........
Will mount to a 6.5cm SS Roughtech 24"

Last edited:

mcr-85

WKR
I have wanted a new stock for my Tikka for a while. I came close to getting a factory seconds from Stockys for it but I am interested in trying the Rokstock. If i win the giveaway it will go on my Tikka 6.5x284.

ID_Matt

WKR
Was the giveaway created to distract from the extremely vague description of the color/camo options???

Mine will be on a 6CM/22CM tikka

Scottyboy

WKR
If “we” bought some coffee shop scammer a pair of NL Pures, surely you all can buy me a green rokstock, right? I can fabricate a sob story if need be….so I’m most excited for a free stock!

Jokes somewhat aside, looking forward to seeing a UM build on the the stock; either in 6UM or PRC….depending on the cost of loaded 6UM ammo.

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
I've had a CTR that I want to love, but have been looking for the 'right stock' to come along for it since 2016... I'm cautiously excited because I think that 'right' stock may have finally come! Nothing else has really turned my crank enough to shell out the fun tickets.
So first RokStock is going on my stainless CTR, 20" chambered in 260 rem (for now), the next will go to the .223 RSS, of course.

Thanks to all involved for pushing this along!

P.S. - All this work (mostly) and the discussion/debate on here may have had an impact to the market already...
I just got an email from McMillan about a new stock design (while writing this) and let's just say that in this case... imitation is at least a form of flattery.

I’m gonna put a tikka t3x superlite in 6.5 cm with um rings and a trijicon tenmile 3-18 in mils. Probably track down some 130 tmks for it. I’m most excited to finally know that my setup is better than everybody else’s, as it’s how I’ve felt in my heart for years.