RokStok

Gonewest

WKR
I ordered day one and it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I didn’t receive an email but I looked at my order status on my UM account and it said it was complete. Also had the tracking number

Today is the 240th day of the year and there are multiple folks that have mentioned they have a Dec order, iirc some day 1 folks still I think. So high 240s-250 range on the top end.
I think a few pages back there were guys still waiting on UM rifle builds that were available to be ordered with rokstoks before being announced on the website. I want to say the one guy posted he ordered in October.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think a few pages back there were guys still waiting on UM rifle builds that were available to be ordered with rokstoks before being announced on the website. I want to say the one guy posted he ordered in October.
Iirc it was a gun order before the rokstoks but the order was switched to a rokstok once they were available for preorder. So I don't think anyone can claim they have been waiting longer than Dec 21. Not that it really matters, no one wants to "win" the longest wait, haha.

That said as someone else pointed out in the shoot2hunt thread, it was stated somewhere along the way that builds with a rokstok would jump to the front of the line, so I'm sure anyone with a build that doesn't have theirs probably feels frustrated.

fwafwow

WKR
I ordered day one and it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I didn’t receive an email but I looked at my order status on my UM account and it said it was complete. Also had the tracking number
This too got me excited, so I checked the website. No dice.

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
No dice for me either. However all is not lost. Checking the website yielded some fun typos and a hero image that goes to a page with a product that's not in stock and can't be backordered.

In all seriousness, killing the order page was the right move - just should probably come along with a wee content switch for the front page carousel.

-J

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 4.52.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 4.52.02 PM.png
    961.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 4.51.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 4.51.47 PM.png
    886.9 KB · Views: 183

eoperator

WKR
Iirc it was a gun order before the rokstoks but the order was switched to a rokstok once they were available for preorder. So I don't think anyone can claim they have been waiting longer than Dec 21. Not that it really matters, no one wants to "win" the longest wait, haha.
My first rifle build started Oct 3rd cc charged oct5th was started with a manners because um was not accepting rokstock orders yet. Um might be able to clarify when that switch from manners to rokstock happened, it was before a price had been agreed upon, if I was to geuss it would be mid October.

Second build was started oct27 cc charged nov14

Third was a le green model that later turned into another compete rifle.

• Wow
Reactions: NSI

DLOsoft

FNG
I know that Remington 700 long action stocks were supposed to be produced after the short action stocks were completed. Does anyone know if they've gotten started on the long action stocks yet?

Grundy53

WKR
I know that Remington 700 long action stocks were supposed to be produced after the short action stocks were completed. Does anyone know if they've gotten started on the long action stocks yet?
I haven't seen any. That's what I'm waiting on also.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Bsnyder

WKR
I was told ours would be done in two weeks and that was 5 weeks ago.

Mike250

FNG
Classified Approved
I was told ours would be done in two weeks and that was 5 weeks ago.
I know or single color instead of bare carbon. I think at this point I'm going back to the bare carbon and just wait for a perfect one to come in.

I haven't seen any. That's what I'm waiting on also.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
On the topic of 700 inlets, one buyer's experience to date:
  • Ordered/paid for a 700 medium the AM of 12/21, bare carbon w/no changes or frills
  • Was communicated to me that there were 4 total 700 mediums ordered the first 30 days
  • Early April message telling me UM is 3 weeks behind
  • Mid-May message telling "in production"
  • Mid-July message "...just shipped from Stockys" (to UM)
  • Early Aug message "...ships today from Stockys to UM, be there next week"
  • At one point communicated that the first batch of 700 medium orders were delivered in May 🫤
Curious if others are being told stock is "on its way."

[Edit to say that there's some paraphrasing for brevity.]

Last edited:

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
On the topic of 700 inlets, one buyer's experience to date:
  • Ordered/paid for a 700 medium the AM of 12/21, bare carbon w/no changes or frills
  • Was communicated to me that there were 4 total 700 mediums ordered the first 30 days
  • Early April message telling me 3 UM is 3 weeks behind
  • Mid-May message telling "in production"
  • Mid-July message "...just shipped from Stockys" (to UM)
  • Early Aug message "...ships today from Stockys to UM, be there next week"
  • At one point communicated that the first batch of 700 medium orders were delivered in May 🫤
Curious if others are being told stock is "on its way."
Maybe its a rem 700 thing but those kind of updates aren't coming out for tikka orders, at least that I've seen. I believe this is the extent I've gotten:
  • Dec order (railed tikka)
  • June 3 mass status email
  • June 4 mass status email

I ordered 2 rem 700 LA and 1 rem 700 SA. I have not received any messages but i have not sent any messages either. I did receive my SA a few days ago. I did not get a shipping notification just a nice surprise when i got home. I ordered all on 12/22. No changes by me. They changed my LE gold. I gues i did change my LE green when they said they were not turning out great.

gsully

Lil-Rokslider
Just received my stock with the Spartan Pic rail. Has anyone experienced the spartan bipod magnet not staying connected? It seems there is no metal screw for it to hold onto. I guess I can tap and drill another screw into the connection port but seems odd this is the case.

Just received my stock with the Spartan Pic rail. Has anyone experienced the spartan bipod magnet not staying connected? It seems there is no metal screw for it to hold onto. I guess I can tap and drill another screw into the connection port but seems odd this is the case.
Yeah. The screw supplied didn't have strong enough magnetic properties. I just replaced it with the screw from my Spartan adapter that was on my factory stock.

Last edited:

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Yes. My second RokStok did NOT come with the metal screw that the Spartan bipod actually magnetizes to, so basically, the bipod will just fall right out as the rail is aluminum and not magnetic.

You CAN add a screw and locking nut on your own, but will need to drill into the stock a bit so it's deep enough.

They are supposed to be counter drilled and then a threaded t-nut goes into the stock under the rail for that screw to go into. Mine did NOT come with this t-nut or screw.

IMG_8661.jpg

You can have UM ship you a baggie with the rail hardware for a Spartan and it will come with what you need. That's what I did, and did it myself.

Last edited: