RokStok

fwafwow

WKR
Good and bad news for me. Good - I was educated on WY permitting 223 for whitetail. Bad news is that now I need my RokStok sooner than I anticipated. Fingers crossed that this is the week I get the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket!

atmat

WKR
Good and bad news for me. Good - I was educated on WY permitting 223 for whitetail. Bad news is that now I need my RokStok sooner than I anticipated. Fingers crossed that this is the week I get the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket!
I feel ya. If I don’t get mine in the next two weeks, I’ll have to buy a stock to get me through rifle season. I already gave away my factory tikka stocks haha.

Edit: wow, didn’t expect people to reach out and offer their stocks. Thank you everyone. Will keep yall updated.

Last edited:

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone that ordered a railed tikka stock in January get one. I have read every post(I think🙃) but don’t remember hearing anyone. Just wondering….and waiting

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Anyone that ordered a railed tikka stock in January get one. I have read every post(I think🙃) but don’t remember hearing anyone. Just wondering….and waiting
Gonna be a minute bud. 12/27 and waiting. Many ahead of me. Probably fewer behind given the early surge of orders.

-J

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
Oh I figured, just was wondering if they had made it to January yet. No expectations for this hunting season sadly

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
If anyone needs a stock for hunting season PM me.

I have an extra factory Tikka with cheek riser and vertical grip, factory recoil lug and factory bottom plastic.

I also have an extra Stockys VG2 bare carbon with mountain tactical recoil lug and High Desert Bottom Metal.

Won’t be using these until after hunting season and I probably have another Stockys VG2 and another couple factory Tikka stocks I could send out. Just pay shipping please.

IMG_8634.jpeg

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
mxgsfmdpx got one form Mid Jan. But there are folks from Dec that ordered the same thing (railed tikka, coated, same barrel contour, versus different configurations) so who knows.

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
Gonna be a minute bud. 12/27 and waiting. Many ahead of me. Probably fewer behind given the early surge of orders.

-J
Yeah but they aren't going in order. There was a guy who has multiple railed Tikka stocks, last one was ordered 1-14 or something like that. At that time it was posted there was a guy with the same stock that ordered 12-22 that didn't have his order. Not trying to cause any rumors, I believe all stocks involved were railed Tikka with cerakote.