RokStok

lintond

WKR
Like with the 6UM... we didn't get to this point by accident. We really need to thank Jessica from @Stockys it can't be easy listening to the three of us arguing on the phone about 25 thousandths of an inch. HAHA.

If you’re worried about 25 thou those must be some SMALL dick beaters you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
Just sitting here anxiously waiting for pre orders to open up and already justifying buying one to my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Rokslide,

Quick update on the Rokstok, we have approved the engineering drawing and it is now being 3D printed by the wonderful Jessica @Stockys . We hope to have it in our hands this weekend for testing that may or may not involve shooting........we will see.

If there were to be any shootability issues during testing they will be corrected before production, @Formidilosus and @Ryan Avery will make sure of it. Those of you that are worried about the radically negative comb can be assured it will be tested to its limits before we proceed.

Our goal here was to produce the most shootable, affordable stock on the market without regards to norms or previously held beliefs of what a stock should look like.

If the 3D print doesn't need much correction, we will proceed to production quickly and possibly have first stocks by end of year. We will keep you guys updated here of course.

Here is a pic of the new boxes below that just came in and a little more teaser of the drawing.

If testing goes great we will start the pre sale here on this thread very soon.

50 Green carbon camo and 50 gold carbon camo will be available first come, first served as limited edition colors that won't be made again. The color is very Rokslide Green and Gold just like the box. The color is interwoven with black in the carbon fiber and then it looks like patchwork pieces of carbon that give it a camo look.

Stocks will be sold and distributed through Unknown Munitions

Untitled design (1).jpg

Gonewest

WKR
Hey Rokslide,

Quick update on the Rokstok, we have approved the engineering drawing and it is now being 3D printed by the wonderful Jessica @Stockys . We hope to have it in our hands this weekend for testing that may or may not involve shooting........we will see.

If there were to be any shootability issues during testing they will be corrected before production, @Formidilosus and @Ryan Avery will make sure of it. Those of you that are worried about the radically negative comb can be assured it will be tested to its limits before we proceed.

Our goal here was to produce the most shootable, affordable stock on the market without regards to norms or previously held beliefs of what a stock should look like.

If the 3D print doesn't need much correction, we will proceed to production quickly and possibly have first stocks by end of year. We will keep you guys updated here of course.

Here is a pic of the new boxes below that just came in and a little more teaser of the drawing.

If testing goes great we will start the pre sale here on this thread very soon.

50 Green carbon camo and 50 gold carbon camo will be available first come, first served as limited edition colors that won't be made again. The color is very Rokslide Green and Gold just like the box. The color is interwoven with black in the carbon fiber and then it looks like patchwork pieces of carbon that give it a camo look.

Stocks will be sold and distributed through Unknown Munitions

View attachment 634122
I’m putting Unknown Munitions gift cards on my Christmas list:)

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Will other colors or plain carbon be available in the preorder? I'm not a flashy type of guy and not interested in the green or gold.
We are finalizing the Cerakote base pattern that will be included in the price in a number of color combos. You could also upgrade to any Cerakote pattern you'd like.

The stocks will come on bare matte carbon so we will utilize the carbon on the included base pattern.

If any of you have great ideas for the standard stock pattern please chime in.