RokStok

Antares

WKR
Yes, we will shoot for 13", 13.5" and 14" or maybe 12.5", 13.5", 14.5"

That's great! I was just being a PITA, I didn't really expect an offering over 13.5". I would suggest making 14" your longest offering. People can add spacers to get to 14.5" or whatever they need. I'm guessing you'd sell a lot of 14" stocks but very few 14.5" stocks.

Brazo264

FNG
@Formidilosus if you would be so kind can you please instruct me on how to determine my correct LOP and if these stocks have any unique LOP considerations to make? I’d like to order a Rokstock and want to get it right.

I am 6’2” with a long torso, long neck, and long arms. 207 lbs if it matters and I have not found a stock that is comfortable for me so I definitely want to try this one. Depending on the rifle (seems the worst with a Kimber Montana shooting offhand) I at times end up with the bottom part of the recoil pad at the top of my shoulder pocket with the rest of the recoil pad hanging out in space above my shoulder. Not good I know but it’s how I get a clear picture in the scope even with a rail and medium ish rings.

Also happy to take others advice on here who always seem to be very helpful and experienced.

Thank you to everyone involved for putting these stocks together!

False_Cast

Lil-Rokslider
The people putting this project together are the most patient people on the planet based on the number of hyper-specific requests in this thread (notably, the same people who want the price low). Whining about barrel channels not being narrow enough? Comb angles looking too scary even though it’s explained why it’s objectively better? No wonder optics than don’t actually work still generate millions in sales annually.

Thank you to the guys and girls bringing something practical and functional to the market, regardless of how much aesthetic discomfort it may bring to the softies.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
@Formidilosus if you would be so kind can you please instruct me on how to determine my correct LOP and if these stocks have any unique LOP considerations to make? I’d like to order a Rokstock and want to get it right.

I am 6’2” with a long torso, long neck, and long arms. 207 lbs if it matters and I have not found a stock that is comfortable for me so I definitely want to try this one. Depending on the rifle (seems the worst with a Kimber Montana shooting offhand) I at times end up with the bottom part of the recoil pad at the top of my shoulder pocket with the rest of the recoil pad hanging out in space above my shoulder. Not good I know but it’s how I get a clear picture in the scope even with a rail and medium ish rings.

Also happy to take others advice on here who always seem to be very helpful and experienced.

Thank you to everyone involved for putting these stocks together!

It’ll be the longest one that is offered for you. And the pad being above your shoulder, is exactly why this stock is designed the way it is.