Non coffee drinkers

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ve never drank coffee, I was always a Mtn Dew guy growing up, lol. That said, I quit caffeine and sugary drinks in general a few years ago and drink nothing but water and the occasional glass of wine or margarita with dinner. I sleep much better now. My new vice is my first thing in the morning chocolate Muscle Milk with zero sugar in it.

This is golden.

I have been limiting my coffee to mornings and early afternoon only (7 to 10 hours before bed) for several years. Combined with dropping a night cap, it has greatly improved my sleep and ability to flip from days to nights for work.

Fred

Lil-Rokslider
Mtn Ops products I do like for this occasion as it has lots of good things and easy on the stomach. Nunns later in the day as needed.

gelton

WKR
Hot chocolate is nice if you like something warm to drink in the morning.

I drink coffee at home but don't carry sugar and creamer and am not a fan of instant coffee artificial sweeteners. So the hot chocolate is a nice replacement.

For drink mixes, during the day I like Liquid IV.

JonnyB

WKR
? you are hunting....who needs an extra push in the morning?

Lol those of us with narcolepsy for starters. My wife is a coffee fiend who HATES mornings (night shift nurse) and loves her sleeping bag, she almost murdered me when I suggested not taking coffee and just doing a couple “energy” drink mixes instead haha.

For OP, there are non-stimulant hot drinks for energy. They’re usually vitamin based and I have seen mixed results from caffeine sensitive people. Try a couple of those before heading out on a trip to see how you’re body reacts. Simple hot chocolate packets may even be enough to give you a jumpstart if you’re really sensitive to sugar or caffeine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.Clancy

WKR
Just sit up and start going. It breaks people over the course of a week of 4-5 hrs of sleep and you keep sitting up from bed like the Terminator

ADower

FNG
Thankfully I have a great internal clock. Maybe have had coffee 5 times in my 38 years of life.