Mtn ops

I've been looking at their products since they became a sponsor here and was just wondering if anybody on here has any experience with the Yeti or Enduro Trail Mix. If you mix this stuff up in your water bottle will it stay mixed and drinkable for hours or should you drink it down all at once? Also after you've used it in your water bottle will the residue rinse out easily with cold water at the next creek or will the reminisce live on in my bottle for days? I'm planning on placing an order today but not sure if I should just order a small sample or a seasons worth.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I usually chug the stuff but yesterday I let it sit out for 20 minutes or so before drinking it. It stayed mixed up pretty well. I give it an insurance shake though. As far as residue, if you rinse it out fairly quick you'll be fine.

RamDreamer

Lil-Rokslider
Out of the two products you mention I have only used/currently using the yeti. It stays mixed pretty well. Sometimes I drink it quickly and other times I have been caught up with emails while taking it and forgot for about an hour and it was still pretty well mixed while sitting on my desk. A light little shake again and it was completely mixed. I think it leaves quite a bit of residue for the small amount you mix with water. My small shaker bottle I put it in is blue so it shows up well. I usually finish my drink and leave the office to go work out immediately. Sometimes I do not rinse the bottle right away and it leaves a cloudy residue that even if you try to rinse again will not come off and requires a god scrubbing.

OP
Mad Mountain Mike
Thanks for the input, the Yeti is out of stock but I ordered some Enduro Trail Mix to give a try this fall. I think rather than try to rinse it out of bottle during the day I'll just drink it at camp in the morning with breakfast.

Love both products. I had enduro in my bottle yesterday for a few hours and it tasted great still. I use Yeti before I have a hard workout and have used enduro before a hike, run or just need a pick me up. Both rinse out easily. Good luck

ppreston

FNG
I've been using both for a few months now and I pretty satisfied with the results.

I take Yeti on gym days and Enduro before running with the dogs.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
MTN OPS had the Yeti in a cooler for hours at the TAC in Big Sky and I drank it throughout the day. We never shook the cooler and I noticed I wasn't very hungry after drinking it.