Mtn Lion Ban Filed in Colorado

RyanT26

WKR
I agree some more ads could be happening for sure. To be fair, Dan Gates from CRWM has been a guest on a TON of podcasts getting the message out there. I do think a better job could be done to target the non hunting audience.
Ok…..So where’s all the financial donations going? Are we paying him to be on podcasts?
You would think there’d be some type of advertisements running, mailers going out, radio ads, something.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I agree some more ads could be happening for sure. To be fair, Dan Gates from CRWM has been a guest on a TON of podcasts getting the message out there. I do think a better job could be done to target the non hunting audience.
and we'll have a 3rd Rokcast episode with Dan launching about Oct 8th. Dan has worked his tail off, and HOWL too.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ok…..So where’s all the financial donations going? Are we paying him to be on podcasts?
You would think there’d be some type of advertisements running, mailers going out, radio ads, something.
I'm only on Instagram and I'm seeing ads, posts, collabs almost every day. Today HOWL was in the top 30 of my scroll on two different posts, and neither were just fundraisers.

CRWM and Dan are almost a daily thing on there. I've about worn out our share button pushing both these orgs out since January

We've had Dan on the Rokcast twice and 3rd time is in next few weeks (@realunlucky maybe ask about the "...advertisements running, mailers going out, radio ads,).

He's been on all the really big name podcasts multiple times, Hanes, ME, and more.

I don't know about local Colorado ads though. That's where passionate guys like you and others on here can certainly help, (good on you @Bluumoon on the 1/2 page ads!!)

FWIW I have seen some social media ads from CRWM. Keep in mind that social media ads tend to be very targeted to certain locations/demographics, so many people won’t see any. I’m located in the front range.

I can’t speak to any network TV or streaming services ads as I don’t watch any.