Mtn Lion Ban Filed in Colorado

jpr9954

FNG
Your guess would be correct. Wayne Pacelle, disgraced former Humane Society CEO, is bankrolling most of it.
I would make a big deal of this. Wayne Pacelle, of course, but also that it is outsiders trying to tell Coloradans what they should or shouldn't do. Call them out as carpetbaggers or flatlanders or what other name you choose.

Bcskier

FNG
New to the forms here. I’m a Colorado resident and have tried to have the most conversations I can possibly have about this with all my peers. Most not hunters. When explained they almost always agree that this is not a good initiative. I’m optimistic this won’t go through. Also instead of buying my parks pass through my registration I used that money to make a donation to Coloradoans for responsible wildlife.

CoMulies

FNG
Anyone have any info on where the prop currently stands? Are they on track to hit the signature threshold?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you, appreciate the share. So this will be going to the ballot then, huh?
The way I understood it is if the signatures check out then yes, sounds like they have enough signatures turned it, but they have to pass the validation test. It would be awesome if they faked a bunch of signatures and got busted but its probably unlikely.

The way I understood it is if the signatures check out then yes, sounds like they have enough signatures turned it, but they have to pass the validation test. It would be awesome if they faked a bunch of signatures and got busted but its probably unlikely.
Yeah I agree with you. The only thing is the people getting the signatures get paid per signature. They could fake signatures and make easy money. I guess we will see in a few weeks.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Howl reported that the signatures checked out so this will be on the ballot. CRWM needs everyone who was on the sidelines waiting to see to step up now and organizations to actively talk about this and encourage action. A strong campaign to make sure this gets voted down by the public is needed now.

Howl reported that the signatures checked out so this will be on the ballot. CRWM needs everyone who was on the sidelines waiting to see to step up now and organizations to actively talk about this and encourage action. A strong campaign to make sure this gets voted down by the public is needed now.
Thanks for the update. This is a must win for us!