Fat Guy Weekly Weigh In.

209.6 this morning! Was hoping for a bit lower, but I'm going to declare my under 210 by the end of March goal met. Next goal is under 200 by the end of May.
Well done. I’m thinking your incremental goals are the way to go. I always get too focused on the end goal which sometimes seems too far away. Good job, Chris.

fatlander

WKR
Whole 30 is over for me. I dropped 10 pounds in a month and so did the other half. It was hard for me, because I found I couldn’t get the carbs I needed to be as active as I am. Very happy to be able to eat some grains again, going to ramp up my cardio training once again now that I have some fuel.

For someone wanting to drop weight quickly, I think that diet is great, but it’s not sustainable , at least for me it isn’t.

Portion control, intermittent fasting and staying away from processed sugar is a better option in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
Guys I had to share this...my cookie recipe has been perfected.

1/3 cup butter and coconut oil beaten with .5tsp vanilla, 2 eggs.

Add in .25tsp cream of tartar, .5tsp salt, .5 Tsp baking soda, 6 scoops of chocolate protein powder, .25 cup coaco powder, .25 cup brown swerve and .3 cup white swerve. Add 100% chocolate chunks on top of each cookie. Bake for 15ish minutes.

When done you have a guilt free protein cookie that tastes huge.

Willie IV

FNG
For someone wanting to drop weight quickly, I think that diet is great, but it’s not sustainable , at least for me it isn’t.

Portion control, intermittent fasting and staying away from processed sugar is a better option in my opinion.

Very true. Rarely do you see someone go on a fad diet and keep the weight off. The weight re-gain (and usually then some) has always made me skeptical. Eat real food and just enough of it to sustain you. I'm a work in progress but I guess we all are to a certain degree!

Have a great weekend all!

It appears I’m jumping in a bit late, but I appreciate the conversation. I haven’t been under 200 since I was 16 (21yrs ago) and graduated college around 230, but office life didn’t agree with the scale and I got as heavy as 275. Last year I really kicked it in gear and got down around 235 at the end of my NV deer hunt. I’ve stayed in the gym since then with varying levels of intensity but am gearing back up for hunting season. My goal is to get down to or below 200 for the B zone opener in CA this year. Currently around 230#.
Thanks all

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 48 and want to enjoy my sheep hunt next year. Started at 235 and today I’m 224. My goal is 200. Haven’t been at that weight since 1995. Eating meat, fruit and soups. Cutting bread, dairy, pasta and portion sizes. I have no idea what size I’ll be at the time of the hunt so buying the right sized gear is intimidating.

eamyrick

WKR
3/8 211.0
3/23 202.6
3/30 202.0

Was a busy week but started back with tough workouts-45 lb 4 mile ruck, row/squat circuit. I still ate the right foods but too much late at night. Going to tighten in back up this week and try and quit eating by 5:30-6. Keep it up guys.

*zap*

WKR
Pre workout @4pm today was 203#.
30 days from now all my weigh ins should be sub 200#. Right now I am ranging 202#-206#.

Did my first weighted pack workout yesterday. It wasn’t really planned, I saw a small window of time and made it happen. Drew out and measured a line w/OnX did 1.25 miles pretty flat but muddy and rocky. Saw huge coon tracks and bobcats most of the way. Checked this morning pack was #47

Starting weight 240.6
Today 226.5
This week -3.7

Feeling great both mentally and physically. I’ve ramped up the workouts by increasing the aerobic stuff and adding in some great new(to me) weight work. Zap, you have talked here and on other threads about “posterior chain”. I had to look it up as I’d never heard that phrase. Well I’ve added a few lifts focusing on it and feel really good about it. Thanks for the tip.

Well.. I think I need to revamp the way I am doing things, the scale isn't moving like I wanted. Trial and error I guess.

Starting: 208lbs
Today: 206.2

ChrisA

WKR
Making progress despite not working out, after two weeks of detox I'm finally feeling up to exercising. Still the fat had been melting off:

3/18 228
3/25 218
4/1 211

Wish I'd have started when Ryan first posted this thread but it took a BIG St. Patty's Day weekend to make the commitment.

Chris

granite7

Lil-Rokslider
3/24 was 240.6
Today 239.1

Reducing carb intake and shifting toward a keto diet. I saw toward because I can’t meet the intellectual demands of my job without a few carbs.

Went to the gym this weekend for the first time after 2 weeks in eastern Europe (beer and more beer). Gym was closed so I came home and did pushups, lunges, squats with barbells, and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Fatcamp

WKR
Well, I replaced the batteries in my scale. Haven't lost any weight, haven't gained any weight.

Putting in the miles and weights are increasing for the big three. Still injury free. Feels good.

My biggest issue is being in nursing school. The pressure is immense and time is really tough to come by. We take an exam this morning that if I do well pretty much guarantees I pass third semester. Hope so, because our workload drops off dramatically this week. Before I started school I had an 850# three lift total, could run ten minute miles forever, and trained bjj every week, along with a construction job. Really excited to be done with school