Fat Guy Weekly Weigh In.

ChrisA

WKR
Start on 3/18 at 228lbs. This morning I'm 218. Went off carbs other than fruit and black beans, cut out alcohol, and doing some IF.

Already feel a bit more nimble or lighter on my feet. Feel like I've had a hangover for the last 5 days though, must be withdrawal or something. Funny thing is a beer or cocktail doesn't even sound appealing to me and that's scary as I've been "enjoying" them hardily for well over half my life.

Chris

sram9102

WKR
203 today down 2 pounds from last week. Was down to 200 friday before we spent all weekend traveling. Getting to that sub 200 this week. Dropped the kiddo off at his grandparents for spring break so I'll have way more time to work out.

*zap*

WKR
My weight varies daily but last week it was generally 204-206. Looking for 199 by May 1. Strength in free weights is steadily increasing and slowly adding additional posterior chain exercise's to the routine. 6' tall and working on 64th year alive.
Keep at it, ya'll.

ChrisS

WKR
Last week: 218.2
This week: 215.9 (despite making some poor dietary choices Saturday night).

Fasted 16 hours today. Feel pretty good.
214.7 this AM. Not bad after a weekend to open up the deer camp for spring. If you're on keto, or low carbs, i don't recommend joining a deer camp full of Italians. Ran ~9 miles last week, ~3km on the rower, and ~100 flloors on the stairmaster, plus 2 weight training days.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
229 start

223 Today,

I was surprised at my weight today. Tanya and I made a mad dash to Ketchum last week to do the First Lite videos and drank more than one beer:)
I did hike almost every day last week though and made decent choices with the diet outside of the Ketchem trip.

Last edited: