Dead Air Nomad Ti XC

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That Lti xc is going to be really quiet...I would compare this Xc I have as almost the same sound suppression as the Enticer Lti, which is really good being more than 1 inch shorter. So I would expect the Xc Lti to out preform the enticer by a significant amount.
They tested the ti xc and the enticer lti at the sound summit, what is interesting in looking at those results is the ti xc was louder at the muzzle but quiter at the shooters ear.

WKR
They tested the ti xc and the enticer lti at the sound summit, what is interesting in looking at those results is the ti xc was louder at the muzzle but quiter at the shooters ear.
Which I think was on 308? I would guess the difference is more pronounced as you go up in cartridge class. My STi and my nomad LT are pretty similar on 223/6/6.5. When I swap them on 7prc, the difference is significant to say the least. I'd guess the nomad xc pulls away prc/magnum and above even more.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Which I think was on 308? I would guess the difference is more pronounced as you go up in cartridge class. My STi and my nomad LT are pretty similar on 223/6/6.5. When I swap them on 7prc, the difference is significant to say the least. I'd guess the nomad xc pulls away prc/magnum and above even more.
I can try the XC on a 20" 7 prc that currently has the DD Lti on it but I really want to look into getting something that would measure db or sound instead of just using my ears, otherwise its just conjecture.