Country music

Dos XX

WKR
John Prine and Emmylou do a version off that song that I like even better than Guy's (and I'm a huge Guy Clark fan, LOL) ...

Let me see if I can find it.
That version i posted isn't Guy Clark singing it. It is Shawn Camp. He cowrote it with Guy Clark. That is him singing in the Earls Of Leicester video I posted. I am pretty sure that Verlon Thompson is in that version of Magnolia WInd, too.

Swamp Fox

WKR
I don't remember hearing a Guy Clark-sung version of his song that I liked better than this Prine/Harris rendition.

But I'll go looking, 'cuz my memory's not what it used to be .... LOL

Dos XX

WKR
Here is another take on it by Shawn Camp. Guthrie Trapp's guitar solo at around 3:10 is killer.

Dos XX

WKR
I don't remember hearing a Guy Clark-sung version of his song that I liked better than this Prine/Harris rendition.

Something happened to your video or my computer. I am getting a Kuiu pack video when I click on it?

Swamp Fox

WKR

Before I forget --LOL-- I want to drop this, from Gram Parsons. Emmylou has sung this late 60's tune by her gone friend so many times over the decades that it explains why she's reading lyrics to a similar tune/sentiment post-mid-90s.

God bless her.