What music do you listen to?

Yoder

WKR
I listen to just about anything. I've always been a metal fan. Metallica, Judas Priest, Slipknot. Rap, country and classic rock. Lately I've really gotten into independent artists like Ryan Upchurch, Adam Calhoun and Tom McDonald. I'm always looking for something new. I get tired of listening to the same old music.

TheGDog

WKR
Today? Mostly HorrorCore/Underground Rap. But just about anything "Growly". For cardio type workouts the more HardCore subgenres of Electronica. My older brothers were very much Classic Rock types and then later some Punk too for them. And we all grew up in the hood, so you've also got classic appreciation for all the Funk/Disco/Soul/Rap/HipHop/RnB joints that make your social functions go off-the-chain up in 'da hood at those two-turntable backyard flyer parties where they're selling beers $1 each to all the underage high-schooler who show up. Typically those nights would eventually end with Carson Sheriff's Helo shining a spotlight on all of us flippin' the bird to the Ghetto-Bird altogether as one!

Have a sizeable collection of Vinyl. Sum of GrandFather+mother+brother+my own purchases. Extremely wide and varied range from 20's on up!

TheGDog

WKR
death metal

When I saw your nickname for your account, it kept bugging me that the name "Hexen" sounded familiar. This morning it dawned on me that it was one of the Duke Nukem variant games. Where they used the Duke Nukem engine and wrote a more dark-themed game. I seem to recall enjoying that one. This would have been late 90's

At the moment I’m really burning up Larry Fleet and Chris Stapleton. Sturgil and Cody are always on the list though, and George Strait, Alan Jackson , Travis Tritt and all the old guys are still top contenders on my radio!

MrRogers

FNG
Indy country/bluegrass here. Colter Wall, Sturgill Simpson, Billy Strings, etc. I cannot stand modern pop country.