What music do you listen to?

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?
Texas Country
Classic Rock
60s, 70s, and 80s

John

stv117

Lil-Rokslider
Glen Campbell, Johnny cash, Elvis Presley, shade, willie nelson, hank Williams....
and the list keeps going on and on...

Naaate

FNG
just about everything, but when on long open road heading to backcountry and need to slow down and enjoy the miles rather than count them down it starts with

Ryan Bingham's Junky Star album.
Nathaniel Rateliff (early solo projects and with the NightSweats),
Sturgill Childers and Stapleton (I'm from Kentucky afterall)
Justin Townes Earle The Saint of Lost Causes album
Michael Kiwanuka
The Wooks
Futurebirds
Guantanamo Bay Surf Club
Watchhouse (better known as Mandolin Orange)
War on Drugs
Lord Huron
Caamp / Sumbuck

So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?
Add Billy Strings to that list.

june-bug

FNG
Check out Frank Foster, Red Wings and Six Strings album is awesome. He's a south Louisiana former oilfield worker. Old school solid country music feel to his music. Good stuff