Country music

Swamp Fox

WKR
You have to be careful exposing kids to adults.

Adults say the darndest things ...

Swamp Fox

WKR
Blue Yodel No. 7

The Stray Birds

<iframe width="1324" height="745" src="
" title="The Stray Birds - &quot;Blue Yodel #7&quot; (Jimmie Rodgers Cover)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Well, she read my mind, and then she slapped my face ... " Great new line, LOL ...

Orig Jimmie Rodgers

" title="Jimmie Rodgers Blue Yodel # 7" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ODB

WKR
I actually heard that new Beyonce country song - wow - I mean it's BAD. Then I got home and the wife was flipping through TV and on what was purported to be a country show was a video for a song that looked, well, let's just say there was nothing country about it...

Swamp Fox

WKR
^^^^
A lot of people cornfuse *trash* and country.

My sainted aunt used to say there is no such thing as trash.

I did not venture to argue, because she made great sammiches when my uncle and I went fishing:

" title="Trashy Women" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: