What music do you listen to?

TheGDog

WKR
Man some Bone Thugs is hype tho.
To me? Bone Thugs is just... there. It's alright and what not. But that particular sub-genre/style just never really called-out to me like soo many others.

EDIT: Also, not for nothin', but sometimes you'll notice what ends up happening is... some periods of drama will erupt during your life.. that just so happen to coincide with some new act all getting the limelight there for a bit, ya know? So it's like.. if life had you busy during the time period that acts fires were first really lit? Lotta times that'll be the reason why you don't Eff with that act, or, at the very least... why you didn't know about them until some time later on. Or why you really didn't vibe on it, like everybody else was doing.. because you were soo damn busy dealing with stuff, you didn't have Main Stream Media pummeling it into your earhole nonstop until you finally submitted and gave in.

Last edited:
To me? Bone Thugs is just... there. It's alright and what not. But that particular sub-genre/style just never really called-out to me like soo many others.

Have you seen that AI thing of Arnold singing Bone Thugs? Man, after hearing that is when my second life began.