What music do you listen to?

bmf0713

WKR
So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?

• Banned
OP
bmf0713

bmf0713

WKR
You must be really bored to death.
Yeah. I was floating around in my pool listening to music on pandora and I was also thinking about this forum. There’s the general discussion forum about jobs and vacations and what not so I thought I’d ask about music. Music is one thing I’m passionate about just like some people are about hunting and the countless hours I’ve spent on this forum I’ve seen a lot of decent people on here and thought I’d just make small talk.

Grumman

WKR
I like all of those you listed. River Dan is a local guy who I first saw at Jamey Johnson’s benefit concert here in Montgomery last year. He’s got some good music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
bmf0713

bmf0713

WKR
I like all of those you listed. River Dan is a local guy who I first saw at Jamey Johnson’s benefit concert here in Montgomery last year. He’s got some good music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool. I just typed his name in you tube and listened to “cowboy music”. I like it. Had a Waylon Jennings sound to it.

You’ve got a good list there, check out Ward Davis, I saw him open for Cody jinks at a bar a couple years back. If your into the red dirt country, wade bowen, Jason boland, reckless Kelly, Mickey and the motor cars, Bart Crow, Cross Canadian ragweed, and the damn quails are some of my favorites among many others.

• Banned
OP
bmf0713

bmf0713

WKR
You’ve got a good list there, check out Ward Davis, I saw him open for Cody jinks at a bar a couple years back. If your into the red dirt country, wade bowen, reckless Kelly, Mickey and the motor cars, Bart Crow, Cross Canadian ragweed, and the damn quails are some of my favorites among many others.
I just saw ward Davis at a small bar a couple weeks ago with like 50 people. I like ward Davis. See him a few times now. I love the small venue shows.

Chordeiles

Lil-Rokslider
So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?
All of the above....plus Colter Wall.

Most country I listen to is from the 80s and earlier.

Just about everything except new pop music. Lots of Jamie Johnson, Chris knight, Ray Willie Hubbard. But I listen to most anything. Metal, older rap, bluegrass, outlaw country, lots of times anything I know just to keep my mind on something.

Music keeps me away from the voices in my head.