Country music

sear6

FNG
Pretty good thread here. After reading through I feel like I can make some additions that aren't mentioned yet. Most are newer artists, but I have sprinkled in a few older ones.

Wylie and the Wild West
Molly Tuttle
Malpass Brothers
The Dead South
Tommy Prine & John Prine
John Fullbright
Alex Williams
Kat Hasty
Lost Dog Street Band / Benjamin Tod
Nick Shoulders
Dropkick Murphys (latest album is good imo)
.357 String Band
The Steel Woods
Luke Bell
Amigo the Devil
Rose's Pawn Shop
The Civil Wars
Jeremy Pinnell
The Damn Quails / Bryon White
Kyle Nix (fiddler for Turnpike Troubadours)
Cody Jinks
Belle Plaine
Blake Berglund
Kelsey Waldon
Loudon Wainwright III
The Brothers Bright

Enjoy!!

MattB

WKR
Mainstream country is garbage. My 12 yr old will turn the radio every time Luke Bryan comes on....warms my heart!
Luke Combs is one of the best concerts I have ever seen and a hunter to boot, not to mention just a genuine guy who worked hard to get where he is. First and foremost thanks his parents for their support. Keep indoctrinating the kids to dislike things like humility and family.

jenkinsd

FNG
Old School. Too many to list. When I drove OTR I would load them up and drive coast to coast without a repeat. Middle of the night in the West you couldn't get any better then Patsy Kline, Dolly Parton. Lorretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette and others.

Luke Combs is one of the best concerts I have ever seen and a hunter to boot, not to mention just a genuine guy who worked hard to get where he is. First and foremost thanks his parents for their support. Keep indoctrinating the kids to dislike things like humility and family.

Ok? 2 different people dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Fox

WKR
It's twoo ... It's twoo ...

There *is* something about the Lukes.

Not country, but neither is a lot of the stuff posted above.

I'll put this out there ... Wanna fight about it ??? ---LOL

[Warning: I get worse the closer we get to Paddy's Day...]

Raglan Road

Dirty Old Town

The Black Velvet Band

Whiskey In The Jar

Swamp Fox

WKR
I won't post 'em and risk derailing from country, but check out John Lomax and Lead Belly for Rock Island Line, and Gary Hale Jones' version Mighty Good Road...

"Mighty Good Road"was in the movie The General's Daughter, which has an absolutely freakin' awesome soundtrack if your head is screwed on halfway right ...

Swamp Fox

WKR
@Swamp Fox for the arlish blood of Ire!

LOL .... Almost posted that esp. bcs it's a Steve Earle tune, and that's kinda country, right? --LOL ...but I figured I'd Irished everybody out already .... That tune had the Emerald Isle in love and hootin' for quite a while a few years back.

Good on Steve ....

Micks rule :