CO tag release date??

OP
Jc213

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
God I wish CPW would get there shit together, this is kind of a joke for everyone planning hunts. So mule deer tomorrow most likely?

elkocd

Lil-Rokslider
Lol, I don't get the hate. Is one more day going to ruin your hunt?

Already screwed up OR and WY by waiting until after the 1st. Going to screw ID if they wait until after tmrw, so yeah a few days has probably ruined a few hunts.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Already screwed up OR and WY by waiting until after the 1st. Going to screw ID if they wait until after tmrw, so yeah a few days has probably ruined a few hunts.
How did they screw up WY? It was plainly stated that results wouldn't be out til first week of June, it's not like they deceived anyone. OR... not sure they screwed up many plans.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ratbeetle

WKR

So by having their draw early enough for people to plan hunts, CPW is actually ruining hunts? Maybe OR, WY and ID should get off their collective asses and have their draws sooner. Or have their app deadline well after CO is done. It's not like the draw dates are a secret.

Of all the things to be mad at CPW about, this ranks pretty low.

OP
Jc213

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
Lol, I don't get the hate. Is one more day going to ruin your hunt?
It would make planning a lot less stressful for NR that put in for multiple states such as ID that has a deadline tomorrow. I’m sure they have a reason for it that I’m unaware of, but seems like an easy fix.

Last edited:

Sleeperls

Lil-Rokslider
Put in for both and turn whatever tag you don't want back in. If you can do that in the other states your applying for

elkocd

Lil-Rokslider
So by having their draw early enough for people to plan hunts, CPW is actually ruining hunts? Maybe OR, WY and ID should get off their collective asses and have their draws sooner. Or have their app deadline well after CO is done. It's not like the draw dates are a secret.

Of all the things to be mad at CPW about, this ranks pretty low.

Never said I mad, was just making the point that if they posted results a few days earlier(before June 1) it would really help out al lot of NRs. What was the CO deadline, 2 months ago? ;) They need 60 days to git'er done? 😂 Seems they could do the NRs a solid and come out a week earlier. Pretty sure they know the deadlines of those other states!

In my case it's about my 16 year old sons OR archery hunt. He's spending 8 points, I'm also in for a CO elk hunt with 12 that took 12 last year. Would have been super cool to have been able to change his if I drew. Either way it will work out.

WTFJohn

WKR
Something has changed with the billed amount for my tags, trying to figure out which tags are which charges.

Last edited:

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Something has changed with the billed amount for my tags, trying to figure out which tags are which charges.

Look at the big game brochure. It lists costs of tags, compare it to your residency status and billed amount and there ya go!