CO tag release date??

Sleeperls

Lil-Rokslider
Patiently waiting. Wish they would hurry up I'd take advantage of the fishing permit this weekend

Where did you get this info and what would CPW gain by releasing them one day at a time?
Based on previous years, elk is before deer, moose is first, and nobody cares about antelope and bear :)
I think Colorado treats each species individually for liability purposes?? I kind of remember hearing that somewhere.

And elk very well may be ahead of deer. I’m lucky I got 3 species correct. They quite possibly changed to order also. Sorry if I made a mistake there. It’s what my emails show for delivery dates and times from 2018.

Last edited:
I think Colorado treats each species individually for liability purposes?? I kind of remember hearing that somewhere.

And elk very well may be ahead of deer. I’m lucky I got 3 species correct.
Thanks I thought Elk, Deer, and bear were all at the same time. I'm guessing people know this from just checking their accounts because I didnt read anything from CPW about these species being released individually on a specific day.

Thanks I thought Elk, Deer, and bear were all at the same time. I'm guessing people know this from just checking their accounts because I didnt read anything from CPW about these species being released individually on a specific day.
Hey Nick and everybody else,
Just called CPW to confirm what I originally wrote last night. Straight from the horses mouth.

The order goes:
-Moose - Monday
-Deer and Elk - Drawn Together - Tues or Wednesday
-Bear - Thursday
-Antelope - Friday

Deer and elk are the two species drawn together because of concurrent seasons. At least that is what I was told.
The gentleman did not know if the results would be emailed separately, but hinted that they would most likely be released at the same time, on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Either way we will see deer/elk in the next couple of days.
Bring it!

street

WKR
Hey Nick and everybody else,
Just called CPW to confirm what I originally wrote last night. Straight from the horses mouth.

The order goes:
-Moose - Monday
-Deer and Elk - Drawn Together - Tues or Wednesday
-Bear - Thursday
-Antelope - Friday

Deer and elk are the two species drawn together because of concurrent seasons. At least that is what I was told.
The gentleman did not know if the results would be emailed separately, but hinted that they would most likely be released at the same time, on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Either way we will see deer/elk in the next couple of days.
Bring it!
Thanks. Now I can get some work done today!

I have a $39.75 charge this morning as well.
I only applied for a deer PP this year so I am assuming that mine is for antelope.

OP
Jc213

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
Dang.. no charge for me. Time to put in for Idaho!