CO tag release date??

Same here RatBettle......Seems I drew Unit 201 Deer since thats the only choice I selected for deer
Nice work on 201. Isn’t there only 5 or 10 tags allocated?
I got my $39.75 hit. A little less exciting but will get me In the heart of the Weminuche. That is 3 Deer tags for me this year. Hopefully can capitalize on one. I will never get this fortunate with points/draws again in my life. Probably a long tag drought after this year.
Good luck this week everybody

Last edited:
will the ENTERED on Colorado fish and game change to unsuccessful or succeful when drawn or not drawn?

Yes but probably not until AFTER your card gets hit. It seems like they are drawing, hitting cards, then after that species is complete they update the online system to show points or tags available.

I'm in for a deer unit which took 3 points less last year than I have. Either NR deer is still going or that unit took a big jump.

Nice work on 201. Isn’t there only 5 or 10 tags allocated?
I got my $39.75 hit. A little less exciting but will get me In the heart of the Weminuche. That is 3 Deer tags for me this year. Hopefully can capitalize on one. I will never get this fortunate with points/draws again in my life. Probably a long tag drought after this year.
Good luck this week everybody

Thx man, 17 PP did the trick this year I guess haha Yes there was only like 10 tags for 3rd season there last year and previous years, and maybe 4-5 for forth season.

Although someone here stated they only applied for Antelope and they got a CC hit as well.......I applied for antelope and Deer which has me thinking I may have drawn pronghorn??????? Hard to say now that Im second guessing!

Congrats on your 3 tag year this year! How do you get that much time off work?

I'm now showing a point for antelope.

I have no cc charges for deer which is weird considering my third choice is a doe deer tag in one of the worst tags in the state that has had a number of leftovers every year previous. We'll see I guess.

Thx man, 17 PP did the trick this year I guess haha Yes there was only like 10 tags for 3rd season there last year and previous years, and maybe 4-5 for forth season.

Although someone here stated they only applied for Antelope and they got a CC hit as well.......I applied for antelope and Deer which has me thinking I may have drawn pronghorn??????? Hard to say now that Im second guessing!

Congrats on your 3 tag year this year! How do you get that much time off work?

Looks like my CC hit was for pronghorn....point added and second choice I guess. Deer is still awaiting from what I can gather so my assumption about 201 is on standby still haha

And bear. I got a card hit for it I think. Guess they’re getting that stuff nobody cares about out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like my CC hit was for pronghorn....point added and second choice I guess. Deer is still awaiting from what I can gather so my assumption about 201 is on standby still haha
Seem like speed goats today and not deer.

Well, WTF. Sorry everyone, just relayed what the CPW officer told me Over the phone yesterday. Shows how much the department tells even them!
Made me look like a dumbass. Lesson learned.

Guess it’s two deer now, and I don’t have the time off. NV and NM. Trying to get it done on the weekends. You know the story.
Hope you get 201 though!

Well, WTF. Sorry everyone, just relayed what the CPW officer told me Over the phone yesterday. Shows how much the department tells even them!
Made me look like a dumbass. Lesson learned.

Guess it’s two deer now, and I don’t have the time off. NV and NM. Trying to get it done on the weekends. You know the story.
Hope you get 201 though!
Dont worry about it, I've come to expect nothing less from CPW, just getting impatient. I'll only have 4 or 5 months to plan my hunts lol.

Dont worry about it, I've come to expect nothing less from CPW, just getting impatient. I'll only have 4 or 5 months to plan my hunts lol.

Be nice if they did it tommrow. I could go out to my hunting area and fish lol. Start learning the unit that isn't closed

Back