Co Senate Panel Rejects Polis..

Shadowden

FNG
Thanks for pushing this. Will get some emails out today and follow up with calls. I know more contact is better, but any information on the strategic people to focus on?

Last edited:

Shadowden

FNG
Focus on Dem Senators, specifically the Senator that represents your district, if you are a Colorado resident.
I'm in Douglas County, so no dem senators. I'll take a look and see where the most bang for buck is. I assume some are completely hopeless, some have decided the pressure wasn't worth it and will vote no. Trying to find those on the fence that need help understanding committee reps should actually represent their interest groups.

Yep. I think the easiest way to convince a Senator on the fence to vote NO on Beaulieu is to urge them to follow the bipartisan recommendation of the Senate Agriculture and Natural Resources committee. The committee members were granted time with the appointees to examine their qualifications and found that Beaulieu did not meet the statutory requirements to fill that position on the CPW commission. Simple as that.

I sent an email through howl before they postponed the vote, but just sent all these individuals emails reiterating my opposition to the nominees. Let’s keep the pressure on boys.

I’m a non resident of Colorado but have hunted Colorado and plan on hunting out that way more in the future. I also know this is just a small part of the anti’s plan. Once they win over Colorado they will move on to other states and it could be yours.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If anyone finds out how the vote goes please let us know. Thanks
Probably a couple hours out still based on how deep in the agenda the vote is, they're on page 2 right now. I listened for way too damn long on Friday in the background only to have them postpone the vote the second time which was annoying.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Probably a couple hours out still based on how deep in the agenda the vote is, they're on page 2 right now. I listened for way too damn long on Friday in the background only to have them postpone the vote the second time which was annoying.
Thanks for keeping your finger on the pulse!

I got distracted yesterday and forgot to call and voice my displeasure. I did call prior to the last scheduled vote though.

OP
ColoradoV

ColoradoV

WKR
Word around the campfire is the antis and more so gov n cronies sure put the political screws to folks.

Hope I am wrong but it sounds like after the delay and full court press this weekend = Beau might get to stay on.

Vote (if they get to it today) will be later this afternoon..