CO Mountain Lion Ballot Initiative: Continuous Updates

lak2004

WKR

taskswap

WKR
Just got this text.
We've been told for too long by politicians, mass media, parents, churches, lobbyists, and grifters (some fit more than one category) that you have to be one thing or another. There is no "this platform is right, that platform is the enemy" - that's the biggest lie of our day.

Facts > emotions. I'm a no on 127, and I don't care which side says what. It's just wrong.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The pro media is working HARD right now, wonder if they are spooked or this was always their game plan. They're pumping out lots of propaganda but I've yet talked to a live human that is for this, vs internet shills.

Yep, they must be dumping ridiculous amounts of money into this. During an hour long workout at the gym, I’m seeing 5-10 pro 127 ads on TV (2-4 different channels).

My perspective might be biased, but I feel like I’m seeing more ads for 127 than any other ballot prop.

I’m remaining optimistic based on my in-person and online interactions. But man, the bombardment of crap that they are putting out there does make me a bit nervous.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yep, they must be dumping ridiculous amounts of money into this. During an hour long workout at the gym, I’m seeing 5-10 pro 127 ads on TV (2-4 different channels).

My perspective might be biased, but I feel like I’m seeing more ads for 127 than any other ballot prop.

I’m remaining optimistic based on my in-person and online interactions. But man, the bombardment of crap that they are putting out there does make me a bit nervous.
On the flipside their tale of "the CPW is for this" took a blow. The governor has gagged the CPW organization but individuals have freedom of speech and their employee organization came out against ballot box.

TV time is super expensive. We can’t match the overwhelming out of state money from the national anti-hunting orgs, fueled by coastal millionaires and billionaires. I think CATS made a tactical decision to go heavy on TV ads. I have seen almost no “Yes on 127” yards though. May be a costly decision depending on the outcome. Interestingly enough the Governor chose not endorse Prop 127 along with state Democrat party. I think this thing is gonna be really close. We can beat it. Keep sending letters to the editor (use HOWL.org tool), tell your friends and family, and put out yard signs.