ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

Went in with Clarktar on an order. Still haven't got our money back. :( he is checking with his bank but they said we might be SOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZFH - If you can't dispute with your bank anymore, just sit tight on the order. It may just show up in your doorstep in 2 months. Just send them a nice note saying you've heard they're experiencing some delays but you're going to continue waiting patiently for your order. Kill them with kindness. You've got nothing to lose at this point. You might just be surprised.

Terrible advice.... If your bank is unwilling to give your money back, I would withdraw every cent from said bank and let them know how shitty they are...... The fact that said items have not been delivered and you are out the money, should be enough reason to dispute the charge. the whole past 60 days is only there for people that are unwilling to give their bank a piece of their mind...

Terrible advice.... If your bank is unwilling to give your money back, I would withdraw every cent from said bank and let them know how shitty they are...... The fact that said items have not been delivered and you are out the money, should be enough reason to dispute the charge. the whole past 60 days is only there for people that are unwilling to give their bank a piece of their mind...

Agree. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Yep. Clarktar paid for it and I paypaled him. He is currently hunting. He will follow up with the bank later.

Kind of off the topic but Costco is now selling these 30oz. Yeti knock-offs in two packs.
b6c5a87ba61f47c243a398a74244b405.jpg

ee8785476f5098e7dcb898d4937e83ad.jpg

xziang

WKR
I picked those up the other day. Kept one for the home and gave parents one. They have a straw on them too which someone uses a lot in my household.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Kind of off the topic but Costco is now selling these 30oz. Yeti knock-offs in two packs.

Hopefully my wife hasn't seen those yet. She will buy a cartload of them and fill up another cabinet with just those. She already has one cabinet full of those kinds of things yet can't stand ice in her water because it makes her cold. Yet she uses them all the time for some reason.:confused:

bonz

FNG
Ol Ben is on his Linked In bragging about having tumblers back in stock at Walmart.
Yes, he accepted by invitation to connect,image.jpg

Danny

FNG
Ol Ben is on his Linked In bragging about having tumblers back in stock at Walmart.
Yes, he accepted by invitation to connect,View attachment 40673

That has to be the smallest screenshot. Or I'm clicking on it wrong...

Filed a dispute with my Credit card company. Anyone have a suggestion on a good cooler that wont break the bank?

bonz

FNG

Filed a dispute with my Credit card company. Anyone have a suggestion on a good cooler that wont break the bank?
It's me, not,you. I tried posting a full size screen cap, but couldn't for some reason.

Tbuckus

WKR

I picked up an igloo Rotomolded cooler. A good price and saw a video that kept up with the canyon, yeti

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
I am so chapped over the way I was mislead on the initial Group Buy that I am working to put together a reliable deal.
I will advise status when it is firm.
This time, I will run the deal, the deal will not run me.
It will take a bit of time to solidify.

JL

I am so chapped over the way I was mislead on the initial Group Buy that I am working to put together a reliable deal.
I will advise status when it is firm.
This time, I will run the deal, the deal will not run me.
It will take a bit of time to solidify.

JL

Take your time. I am still hoping Clarktar can get our money back.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

Read some articles on here. Canyon coolers is best bang for the buck imo.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I picked up an igloo Rotomolded cooler. A good price and saw a video that kept up with the canyon, yeti

I'll just say this, I asked probably 10-12 companies to do a head to head no bs test. 4 believed in their product enough to agree, a few others had "stipulations" and a lot didn't respond past a few emails. That should say enough about who's cooler is better.