ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

Colberjs

WKR
I talked to Ben a few weeks ago. He told me that he had no plans on sending coolers to anyone on the group buy. He answered my call due to it being a local number. I think we should contact the local police and file charges. You can file in your city but it would probably be easier to all file with the same department. With the website and social media being down that is leaving us with no way of canceling our orders.

While I have no reason to doubt what you say is true, I wish we had this in writing from the d-bag. That would be just what we need. I called yesterday, obviously with no success, and then sent him a text asking for an update and that I wished to cancel ,y order but his website was down. This loser needs to do some jail time.

Colberjs

WKR
It's hard to hide with social media and the internet. Everybody that gets close to his hometown needs to stop by and pay him a visit. Maybe at his other businesses....

bonz

FNG
Just got a refund from PayPal.

I've already contacted the tax ag.

What about the guy with a connection at Walmart? Not that expect anything from that, I'm curious about the conversation.

I called my cc company today. Hopefully I get that charge back soon. I I'll also make a complaint with the AG. I have had good luck with claims going through the AG but think everyone needs to file to make the claim larger.

mmccolloch

Lil-Rokslider
So... I got a call from my CC company today saying that Atlas is arguing against my claim dispute... ATLAS IS CLAIMING THAT THEY SHIPPED THE COOLERS I ORDERED!!! Can you believe the balls on this guy!? I promptly informed my CC company that I both cancelled my order and filed a claim with the CC company MONTHS AGO. No coolers have ever been shipped to me, and it's crazy to think this guy is straight up lying saying that they shipped.

The CC company said that they will leave the refund on my account, and they are still looking into the legitimacy of the Atlas claim that the coolers shipped.

I have all of the documentation from months ago outlining my cancelled order as well as the information from my CC dispute, so I'm not sweating it, but it's insanely frustrating.

Just curious, did anybody EVER actually get a cooler?

Nope. And no money back either. Any update on our money Clarktar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my refund from PayPal last week. I cancelled my order when everyone else did. I cancelled on his website (like he told me in email) and his Bank refused to release the funds to paypal twice. Finally had to open a dispute and it was resolved i my favor. I told them the whole story hoping they would try to prosecute for fraud, or at least not allow any other of his businesses to use PayPal.

Clarktar

WKR
Zero, I haven't checked. I will check with the CC company next week. Leaving tomorrow for hunt until Tuesday.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
But, nothing on the Atlas side of things still

J Ferry

FNG
For those who haven't received refunds yet, just keep on your bank or credit card company, I paid with my debit card and after numerous calls and printing off all correspondents between me and atlas, as well as you guys posting on here what your responses were, I finally received my refund a few weeks ago.

For those who haven't received refunds yet, just keep on your bank or credit card company, I paid with my debit card and after numerous calls and printing off all correspondents between me and atlas, as well as you guys posting on here what your responses were, I finally received my refund a few weeks ago.

@clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
Thanks Ferry for the advice and zero for hire for the reminder.

Atlas just suxking up more of the time I don't have to spend on the phone!! What a shit show

Sky1926

FNG
Got a letter from my CC company saying my refund is permanent after they completed their investigation, no other details give though

xziang

WKR
I wasn't going to bring the bad subject up but my CC still hasn't received a refund from Atlas coolers. My account/card has been credited but they still haven't received squat from Ben Jones

I opened a dispute with my CC company about a week after I canceled my order. To long ago to remember when now. They said that ATLAS would have 45 days to respond to their letter. I guess they did not hear anything and cut the time short on them. I got my refund the other day. It seems that some of you are worried that your CC company has not received any money back from the ATLAS owner, but you got your disputed funds back. I would say let it go and be happy you got the money back. Let the CC companies lawyers fight it out with this guy. If they start digging and find all the claims filed against him, he is going to be buried with litigations for so long that he will not have the money or time to run any businesses.

So I called my credit card company and opened a dispute. They quickly refunded my money. I just got a call from my CC company and I was rebilled as Atlas has claimed that they shipped the coolers.

Last edited:
That's bullshit. Atlas should have to prove that they shipped the product. Do you have a cancelation email from atlas? I canceled with atlas 1st then with credit card claim. They may be trying to pull this on folks who didn't cancel on their website and only filed disputes.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk