ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

That's bullshit. Atlas should have to prove that they shipped the product. Do you have a cancelation email from atlas? I canceled with atlas 1st then with credit card claim. They may be trying to pull this on folks who didn't cancel on their website and only filed disputes.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I did cancel. Unfortunately I cannot find the email. I am supposed to get a letter from my CC that has the response from Atlas so we will se what proof of shipment they have. Either way, they cannot prove it was delivered and any tracking number will show that. I am guessing they say it shipped as a way to buy some time. If I don't get my money back from my CC they will no longer be my CC company.

twall13

WKR
I cancelled a couple months ago and then a few days later filed a dispute with my CC company. They immediately gave me what they termed a "temporary refund" saying Atlas had 45 days to respond. I didn't hear anything back until last week when I received a notice in the mail from my CC company that the refund is permanent. No explanation or details but I'm happy to see it turn out that way. I'm hoping that Atlas is getting hammered by all the credit card disputes.

Last edited:

xziang

WKR
Update with my CC company... I called them today and the vendor dipshiet Atlas Coolers credited my CC back the money for the transaction that I placed... Atlas Credited it back on Nov 7th.

Granted my CC had already credited my account way back when I opened my dispute but I'm sure Atlas waited as long as they could to keep the funds before refunding the CC company.

Bramk

Lil-Rokslider
So is there any chance of us getting coolers from this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About a good of a chance as you winning the lottery bud... I did see them on walmartd website a couple weeks back so they obviously filled another order. But this mother ****er ain't getting you a cooler anytime soon.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
I'm shocked that folks that live close to Texas haven't dealt with the problem! Shove that twisted tumbler where it doesn't belong!

charvey9

WKR
Wow.

I cancelled my order way back in July after the second time they were delayed. I figured I wouldn't have the coolers for hunting season, so cancelled and had my card refunded within a few days.

I never really thought twice about it until today. I wanted to drop in on this thread and see if everyone got their orders yet. Sorry to hear all the problems this caused, but sure am glad I got out when I did.

Holy wow...I can't read through 24 pages of content. Did anyone end up getting a good cooler and/or tumbler from Atlas?

colonel00

WKR
Some got tumblers I think. No coolers that I'm aware of.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I got a couple of the twisted tumblers (20 and 30 oz.), but I purchased those prior to the whole cooler fiasco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
got a letter from CC company that dispute was closed and funds credited to my account. on target of the 90 days they initially told me. It did not actually say whether they recovered the dollars from Atlas or not. I wish there was more for the closure on how it ended up.

Whisky

WKR
RTICs have been on sale twice now since this shit show. I went that route and glad i did. I think the 65s are on sale at this moment also.
Check em out.