.223 for bear, mountain goat, deer, elk, and moose.

SamsonMan22

Lil-Rokslider
Can anybody tell me the coal of the black hills 77tmk? Im checking to make sure they fit in aics mags. Assuming they will. Id measure myself but im out at sea. Never used a chassis but thinking about getting a mdt hnt26
Both my accurate and mdt aics mags allowed for longer coal than the tikka factory mags so you are good to go. I don’t know the length of the black hills ammo but I’m assuming it’s AR mag length so no issues with the Aics mags. It’s easy enough to modify the accurate mags for even more coal, I was using them to seat a 75eldm way out there with plenty of room. I don’t remember exactly but I want to say they were good for a little over 2.5”.

fwafwow

WKR
Seriously - welcome to Rokslide. You got called out for not reading the thread and posting some stuff (referring to "underpowered" and "down range energy," "perfect shot placement" "100 yards"""close quarters") that seems to make that clear. It's not a big deal. Sort of like farting in an elevator - we will all live.
You guys really should warn people that newbies are not tolerated.
Maybe the mods should update the FAQs for new members to include something along the lines of "the following threads have many posts, and therefore many members who are actively watching and participating in it. Some of them (ahem - fwafwow) have no lives outside of RS. You should therefore read the threads before posting something that would lead the many people who are invested to think you haven't read it." Some past examples would be "Hey, new to RS and look forward to reading all of this! I'm pretty skeptical of you kooks, but I will get back to y'all when I'm done!"

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
FWIW I’ve been trying to get @Ryan Avery and @robby denning talked into funding an AK Coastal Brown Bear filmed .223 77TMK expedition for this thread and this site.

PLEASE help them be convinced to send me and @Formidilosus
and a cameraman to AK kill a coastal brown bear with the .223!
😂😂😂
Do we get our money back if it’s a wounding loss?

Wow, some people can read more than a word at a time…. I know that could surprise you! What is it, no one can express an opinion that doesn’t mesh wit yours?

And...boom, new guy starting with the insults at the least pushback. Welcome to Rokslide. You're going to do great here. (y) BOT? Fudd? Curmudgeon? How can you tell the difference? Right onto the ignore list.
Really Didn't Take Long Meme.gif

Zealot ( noun) a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals. LMFAO!
You really should read this whole thread, rather then just being defensive… I promise you will understand the pushback you’re getting and will realize that nobody is trying to be rude or trying to offend you, but you have made it very clear you haven’t read it.

You will see why opinions and feelings are discounted. It really is the best collaboration of information I have seen on the internet, and I’m not exaggerating

You will learn a lot if you are capable of looking at things objectively, because there is a lot of real world data in this thread instead of opinions based on feelings and fudd-lore

There is just a lot of great information on terminal performance in general, outside of the 223, but you have to read it, it’s worth it

ElPollo

WKR
Zealot ( noun) a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals. LMFAO!

Ah, I see your initial interaction with Form went well, but I don’t think he is a zealot. Zealots are about opinions and feelings. Form is about data and evaluation.

The internet is a difficult place to be thin-skinned. If you start out assuming people are insulting you and call them names in return, you probably won’t want to stick around here for long. That’s really the one thing I see people get memed to death and verbally rag-dolled here for. Form isn’t doing that and I’ve never seen him take part in that here. If you make a statement that is obviously not correct, most people will call you out on it and ask you to back it up. But it’s not personal unless you decide to make it that way.