2023 Colorado Assault Weapons Ban[emoji35]

Yeah, I’ve really focused hard to eject any and all emotion out of any subject such as this. As well as many other hot button issues. Trying only to see the logic or the lack there of any many of these issues.

Unfortunately I think that is part of “their” agenda is to weaponize peoples emotions to press forward their policies.

I’m strongly considering just packing it up and moving to Wyoming. The cult like delusion of woke politics is sending Colorado to hell in a hand basket from guns, energy to wildlife policies.

Utterly sad to witness this train wreck taking place.
It’s disgusting, I live the same reality here in Oregon, and am strongly considering moving out of my home state for similar reasons. Look what they emphasize in the media and the things they refuse to talk about… if it fits the narrative it’s blown up, if not, it’s completely hidden… anti truth, pro narrative garbage… the worst part of it all is how naive people seem to be about it, if people were just willing to think for themselves we would be a lot better off, blindly following the narrative is going to sink this country if we maintain our current trajectory

People have become so lazy they don’t even want to think for themselves, and the higher powers are pushing lack of accountability like it’s a virtue… it’s absolutely mind blowing

Stalker69

WKR
How many are still buying AR 15 ( or similar) ? I would like to buy a gen 12, ( ar shot gun) but the delivery takes 12-20 weeks. Afraid they will be illegal to purchase by then. 30% restocking fee, I dont want to lose . Any fear of them taking what you already own ? (This is for colorado owners of course. )

def90

WKR
How many are still buying AR 15 ( or similar) ? I would like to buy a gen 12, ( ar shot gun) but the delivery takes 12-20 weeks. Afraid they will be illegal to purchase by then. 30% restocking fee, I dont want to lose . Any fear of them taking what you already own ? (This is for colorado owners of course. )
No way .gov is going to try to come and take what you already own. They'll just make everything else around them illegal so that there is no option for being able to leave your house with one.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
My understanding is, if you already own one, it will be grandfather in. You won't be able to sell it in the state, and can only hand it down to your children.