Washington State New Gun Control Laws

If you're from WA and not paying attention to this Legislative session it's past time to get involved. The Dems are pushing bills for an "Assault Weapons" Ban (HB 1240), Permit to Purchase (HB 1143), Expanded Liability for FFL's (SB 5078), Expanded Training Requirements (HB 1144), and an end to State preemption (HB 1178).

Please write your reps if you haven't already. And maybe again if you have. Each hyperlink above will take you to the noted bill's webpage where you can follow the "Comment on this bill" link to send comments to your reps.

Yes, some of these are unconstitutional. But so is the mag capacity ban they passed last year. They'll keep passing unconstitutional laws and letting the lawsuits play out and wasting our tax money because there's seemingly no consequences.

Them bills are sponsored by half the Democrats in the state. I don't see a republican on any of them. This state is mess and going down the same path as every other state with a Democrat political majority. Its one big race to the bottom.

OP
SteveAndTheCrigBoys
Yep, I'm pretty much in full panic buy mode. Need a few stripped lowers at least. Though with 1240's wording I won't be able to buy much to build it out I assume.

They'll get built though.

I can't get out fast enough!! Trying to get the place fixed up to sell and move a few states over to the East.

I know. I tried but due to family and other things I’m stuck. I will deal with it and
Washington could be great. Lots of outdoor activities and still a lot of great people

I did buy in the Ne corner of the state. Way different but still the same governor. Can’t stand him. He is terrible for hunting and fishing in my humble opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shraggs

WKR
Michigan democrats are getting ready to propose similar, most of it based on shelia Jackson draft. Elections have consequences. And its bleak, 50+% of American continue to vote for…

GoatPackr

WKR
I hate to say it. They are like a runaway diesel engine. Nothing you can do to shut it down until it self destructs
Look at what they have done with spring bear. Just 1 example. Absolutely no scientific facts. Just pure agenda driven decisions.
The ball is rolling faster every day. It's time to get away. I honestly believe it's a cancer that is growing and you can move away from it but it's a matter of buying time. I just need my kids to have a chance to grow up in a better place. Our schools are down right scary what is going on with them and the brain washing going on.
I'll stop before I get going to much.

Unfortunately, every anti gun bill passes in this state, constitutional or not.

Yep. They only need to put the “gun fear” into the residents of 3 counties and they can pour the screws to everyone else in the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk