Yellowstone - Season 4 - This Sunday 8pm

Broomd

WKR
I feel analized every time I watch an episode. Such a stupid TV show.
It's a real sh t-show. Dallas meets Kill Bill.
Kelly Reilly's character is completely unwatchable for me, silicone boobs and all....what a gross part of the script.
People rooting for a bunch of murderers, aka the Dutton clan, like it's a good thing.

Yeah, yeah, it's all pretend. But overall it's telling that the show is such a hit in this country, a sad barometer of our moral compass.

Johnboy

WKR
I gave this show a try on the recommendation of a few coworkers, who marveled over it. I suffered though a few episodes, looking for something redeemable and found absolutely nothing. Every single character in this show is deplorable -- no exceptions. They're in an all-way tie for worst human on earth. The only surprising part about it is that they all somehow wound up in the same script at the same time. I give it zero stars, and may God have mercy on its soul.

I gave this show a try on the recommendation of a few coworkers, who marveled over it. I suffered though a few episodes, looking for something redeemable and found absolutely nothing. Every single character in this show is deplorable -- no exceptions. They're in an all-way tie for worst human on earth. The only surprising part about it is that they all somehow wound up in the same script at the same time. I give it zero stars, and may God have mercy on its soul.

Past their prime white women loved Gemma Teller from SAO, she was a complete POS. Now they love Beth Dutton, and fantasize about having a plastic surgeon as good as hers

Black people loved Stringer Belle from The Wire. He had children killed for talking to the police. Tony Soprano was another beloved character that was entirely repugnant. Now, people love John Dutton, as he sits in his lodge like a fat toad while his goons go out and murder on his behalf.

KurtR

WKR
Past their prime white women loved Gemma Teller from SAO, she was a complete POS. Now they love Beth Dutton, and fantasize about having a plastic surgeon as good as hers

Black people loved Stringer Belle from The Wire. He had children killed for talking to the police. Tony Soprano was another beloved character that was entirely repugnant. Now, people love John Dutton, as he sits in his lodge like a fat toad while his goons go out and murder on his behalf.
You take tv way to serious.

fwafwow

WKR
With that being said, the creator of the show is Taylor Sheridan. Regardless of what you think of Yellowstone, he has written/directed 3 of the better movies of the last 10 years in my opinion. Sicario, Hell or High Water, and Wind River. Check them out if youre looking
I had seen the Sicario movies, but thanks for the Hell or High Water and Wind River recommendations. I just finished the latter and will watch the former this weekend.

Finch

WKR
Just watched Wind River last night. It has 4 Yellowstone characters in it.

ThunderJack49

Lil-Rokslider
All of my favorite cowboys don't have live in cooks.

Some actors are legit cowboys and that's a cool touch.

Rip has tiny white-collar hands, and I find that hilarious.

People are actually moving to Montana because of the show, I find that remarkable.

It's just a soap opera with some horses in the background.

Rip is a glorified small town bar fighter and Beth is a just a mega Karen. It’s literally Sons of Anarchy on a ranch. Season starts with a new guy/gal coming to town and starts trouble. Season ends with the winning team basically just walking up and shooting them all. This is all warranted because they are “livestock comission” after all...

Rokbar

WKR

So????

PorterNY

Lil-Rokslider
Great show… beautiful scenery… John Dutton is a cool cat… Rip is the definition of loyalty… and Beth does make me laugh

Tesoro

Lil-Rokslider
For you guys that cant get a bit of entertainment out of Yellowstone then dump your beer, pop the cork on your best bottle of co**k sucker mouthwash and enjoy your favorite PBS mini series!

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
So I’ve seen a lot of people that loved GOT say Yellowstone is good. They both pique my interest because if the buzz, but I don’t have cable so haven’t seen either. I’m thinking about maybe buying a box set of each at some point