Yellowstone - Season 4 - This Sunday 8pm

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
No, it’s not believable, but neither is Star Wars. I think most people that don’t like it don’t because Kevin isn’t really a good guy. We are used to him being a really good guy. He has some good qualities, but his ranch and family come first. The law be dammed. If that’s not your cup of tea, you won’t like it. But if you are tired of PC, predictable shows, you will prob like it. Opening weekend of deer season is here followed by heading home and watching the next episode. Cant wait.
If you want to watch another one with him as "not a good guy" but kinda is though, check out Hatfield and McCoys

If you want to watch another one with him as "not a good guy" but kinda is though, check out Hatfield and McCoys
I thought he was really good in Mr. Brooks also. If you haven't seen it I won't spoil it, but he is not a good guy in that one. He was also decent in three days to kill too if you haven't seen that one either

Kilboars

WKR
I guess I don’t mind a single movie being a little unbelievable but watching a series show after show of unbelievable stuff I can’t do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
Sopranos for the rodeo crowd. Reminds me of the old school prime time soaps like Dallas and Knots Landing. I love it. It had some silly moments early on (bear chaisng Asian tourists over a cliff) but I am hooked. Big fan of the creator, Taylor Sheridan. His 1st Sicario movie and Wind River are awesome.

looking forward to season 4.
Welll that might explain it for me then. Wind River is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Didn't realize they were from the same creator. I like Sicario as well.

I enjoy it. So does my wife. We just started watching it when season 3 came out. Definitely not what I'm use to with Kevin Costner. It is good entertainment for us.

j930

FNG
its on the Paramount network.. we switched to You tube tv this year so we have to buy the app.. I think its 5.00 a month.

3forks

WKR
Since others have mentioned some other movies they liked Kevin Costner in, check out Revenge.

Jim Harrison originally wrote Revenge as a novella, and co-wrote the screenplay for the movie. If you don’t know, Jim Harrison was a great author and sportsman and he also wrote Legends of the Fall.

Anyway, Revenge the movie is in the same vein as Yellowstone the series.

BillW

FNG
Ready for season 4. Thanks for tip above on Revenge, I’ll check it out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
Sopranos for the rodeo crowd. Reminds me of the old school prime time soaps like Dallas and Knots Landing. I love it. It had some silly moments early on (bear chaisng Asian tourists over a cliff) but I am hooked. Big fan of the creator, Taylor Sheridan. His 1st Sicario movie and Wind River are awesome.

looking forward to season 4.
The Sopranos was great.

No complaints with the water trough scene.
Still really miss Longmire though, Henry and Walt were great.

Loper

WKR
I finally watched season 1 while I had Covid a couple months ago. Haven't started season 2 due to time and really don't want to pay to watch anything. Maybe this winter if I find it free somewhere.

I don’t watch much TV and had never paid for a specific show. However I paid to watch Yellowstone the last couple of seasons, it’s worth it!