Yellowstone - Season 4 - This Sunday 8pm

i enjoyed the first season or two of Yellowstone, as ridiculous as it is. Now it is just a schit show stacked in between a bunch of commercials for other Taylor Sheridan projects and it is a running infomercial dodge.

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
Ok you're right about him killing, but.... he's definitely a fat. Rip is a fat too.
I think you need to measure him based on his age, either Kevin's (reportedly 66) or John Dutton's (?). Maybe I paid too much attention to a recent shirt removal scene, but I hope I'm in that decent of shape at that age. (I would say "I hope I'm still in that decent shape" - but I'm probably not in that good of shape now.) And FWIW, I'm sorry you were killed off when you were in The Sopranos. You deserved more screen time.

Rip isn't fat. He may be big-boned, but not fat.

I think you need to measure him based on his age, either Kevin's (reportedly 66) or John Dutton's (?). Maybe I paid too much attention to a recent shirt removal scene, but I hope I'm in that decent of shape at that age. (I would say "I hope I'm still in that decent shape" - but I'm probably not in that good of shape now.) And FWIW, I'm sorry you were killed off when you were in The Sopranos. You deserved more screen time.

Rip isn't fat. He may be big-boned, but not fat.
That animal Blundetto def deserved more screen time!

WKR
I'm trying to understand what some folks find so objectionable about Yellowstone. The murder bits are obviously sensational in terms of "frontier justice" but there is definitely an undercurrent of this sentiment in the western ranch culture. The cut throat violence of corporate America is a similar exaggeration as are the full auto gunfights/violence. But for the most part, Yellowstone presents a relatively positive light on a culture that is either forgotten or demonized in most of the world. It shows the complexity of right and wrong intertwined with the clash traditional and modern values.

Don't be the simpleton dipshit that can't see beyond the exaggerations and gratuitous romance/violence that is necessary to sell an entertainment product to modern Americans.

IMO, Yellowstone does far more good than bad in representing ranch and agriculture to the average 21st century American.

Costner done good.

Last edited:

Azone

WKR
Let’s channel the aggression towards predators and anti hunters. It’s only December fellas, let’s save the rage for things that matter.
Spare Tire Dixon still has to be pretty upset with ol Al Bundy.