What music do you listen to?

RDoucey

FNG
I love Tyler Childers, seen him in concert in VA.
I lOVE all kinds of music though, 80s, indie, country, rock, punk etc anything but rap.

some of my favorites that people might not have heard of
Metal: A perfect circle, Wage war, Fire from the Gods, Demon Hunter
Chill/summer/coast: Jai Wolf, Hippie Sabotage, ODESZA, The 1975, Flume, Coast Modern

If anyone monitored my Spotify history they would be confused.

Brand New, Manchester orchestra, George Strait, Merle, Willy, Johnny, Shooter Jennings, Phish, String cheese Incident, Tool, Otep, wolf Alice, Dispatch, Dawes, A perfect circle, Joe Diffie, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Jason Isbell, The sound of animals fighting, Halsey, Logic, Post Malone, Brad Paisley, Drive by truckers.

That would get me to lunch on Monday.

If I can't match a mood to one of those I'm probably dead.

muddy

FNG
Every type of genre has a few good songs... lately been listening to my dads old favorites. Mel McDaniel, Cash, Skynrd, Alabama... personally prefer late 90s early 2000 rock and hard rock.

Abbhudson

FNG
I kinda skipped from the 1st page to here so I apologize if already mentioned but

William Clark Green

Cubs. Listen to classic rock, and classic country mostly.

Say mid 60's to 80's rock for the most part

And 70's to late 90's country.

I have seen a lot of bands from those periods live in concert including CCR, Skynyrd, Aerosmith, Marshall Tucker, The Outlaws, 38 Special, ZZ Top, STYX, Iron Maiden, Garth, Aaron Tippen, Kenny Rogers,

So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?

+1 for Tyler Childers! And also Blackberry Smoke and old Bluegrass

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
On a huge Tyler Childers kick right now as well...Also Mike and the Moonpies, Parker Millsap, Jason Isbell, Brent Cobb, Chris Knight, Corb Lund, American Aquarium, Turnpike Troubadours, Dwight Yoakam, Billy Strings, Drew Emmit, Umphrey’s Mcgee, Petty, Stones, Kinks, a whole Mess of others.

Saw the Stones in June and they were AWESOME. Highly recommend if they come by your neck of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dtrkyman

WKR
You name it, I'm primarily a rock/hard rock guy but my itunes has everything. It could very well go from Brittany spears to Slayer to Eminem and back to Black keys.

Good is good!

With the Advent of xm radio I just turn on hair nation and leave it, and if I get boored turn it up to 41 on turbo and let er rip...BTW rip dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul!

On a huge Tyler Childers kick right now as well...Also Mike and the Moonpies, Parker Millsap, Jason Isbell, Brent Cobb, Chris Knight, Corb Lund, American Aquarium, Turnpike Troubadours, Dwight Yoakam, Billy Strings, Drew Emmit, Umphrey’s Mcgee, Petty, Stones, Kinks, a whole Mess of others.

Saw the Stones in June and they were AWESOME. Highly recommend if they come by your neck of the woods.

Good taste in music! Don’t find too many people that like the good stuff haha. You ought to check out Ryan Bingham, lost dog street band, whitey morgan, colter wall, drive by truckers, elevenhundred springs, dolly shine, and joe wetzel. Some good ones. And of course the true king of country (IMO) Chris Ledoux!!

Last edited:
Demon Hunter, Persefone, Pantera, Fear Factory, Be'Lakor, Opeth, In Flames, Ex Deo, Born of Osiris, Scar Symmetry, Slipknot, Soilwork, Parkway Drive, Trivium, Whitechapel, Bleeding Through, Swallow the Sun, Becoming the Archetype, Ne Obliviscarious

Waylon Jennings, Chris LeDoux, Garth, HWJ, Clink Black, Johnny Cash, Blackhawk, Willie Nelson, Charlie Daniels, Alabama, Randy Travis, Sawyer Brown, etc

Whatever Bluegrass is playing local

Some 80's rock. Top Gun soundtrack

Eminem, Dr. Dre, Wu-Tang Clan

No bro country or recent hip-hop/rap.

Last edited:
Music is my life. If I was half as good a hunter as I am a guitar player, I'd be happy. :lol:

Zac Brown Band
Luke Bryan
Jason Aldean
John Williamson
Lee Kernaghan
Metallica
Slayer
Behemoth
Job For A Cowboy
Nevermore
Cannibal Corpse
Children of Bodom
Gojira
Mastodon
Elvis Presley
Johnny Cash
Cat Stevens
Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Eagles
Alter Bridge
Psycroptic
Rammstein
Revocation
Slipknot
Soreption
Spawn of Possession
Steel Panther
Testament
Vader
Van Halen
Granger Smith
Opeth
Blake Shelton
Bloodbath
Dire Straits
Dustin Lynch
Emperor
Exodus

I'll leave it there. It's all good.

Shraggs

WKR
same for as others, lots of different music

Classic rock, older country as long as it doesn’t make me cry. Dynamic classical and jazz too, loud.

Some favs John cougar, Tracy Chapman, dire straights, Alan Jackson Toby Keith, jewel

Kerrbow

Lil-Rokslider
Old, old guy but believe it or not I listen to contemporary Christian music like MercyMe, Crowder, Chris Tomlin, etc., etc.