What music do you listen to?

KurtR

WKR
Depends on what I am doing. Like something intense slipknot, lamb of god, hed pe or just out driving around old country like David allen coe or Waylon. Since I was a teenager in the mid 90’s I got a guilty pleasure of rap, snoop and wutang being at the top. Can’t handle kenny chesney or that garbage worst concert I ever went to.

zacattack

WKR
So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?

I’m a child of the 90’s so a lot of grunge. I also listen to a lot of classic rock, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Sabbath, Rainbow, Queen, Motörhead etc

Wolverine

Lil-Rokslider
I am a 70's and 80's music man mostly. Iron Maiden, early Metallica, Dokken, Alice Cooper, Sammy Hagar, Merle, Waylon and Willie. I try the new stuff but cant stomach it so I stick mostly to old school.

Rob5589

WKR
I am all over the place with music. One day it is old AC/DC, next day Toby Keith, next day Run DMC, next day Sevendust. Still diggin the 80's rock; Ratt, Y&T, Judas Priest, etc. All mood dependent.

Azone

WKR
I have too many favorites to list them all, but my favorite genres would have to be alternative rock/grunge type bands on the rock n roll side of things. George Straight and red dirt/alternative country makes up the other side of my music tastes. But in my honest opinion 95 percent of the tractor rap (LMAO 🤣 at that name for it) coming from Nashville makes me cringe, Luke Bryant, Florida Georgia Line and Sam Hunt need to just stop it already! 🤦‍♂️

Don’t know how I forgot these 2. Whitey Morgan and an awful lot of Jackson Taylor.

I just sort of discovered Whitey Morgan and feels damn good listening driving the truck around with the windows down.

Other than that I like classic rock and older country, some metal, and lots of 80s music from when I was a kid growing up during the early days of MTV.

Like going to see concerts and am seeing Chris Stapleton next weekend. Concerts sure are expensive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
My music preferences span a broooaaaad spectrum, but along the lines of the bands mentioned by the OP, I’d include Brandon Jenkins, Ryan Bingham and Reckless Kelly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR
In no particular order: Paul Eason, wade bowen, Randy Rogers, Roger creager, reckless kelly, Micky and the motorcars, Jason boland, an more I'm forgetting. I also enjoy metal, but mainly while lifting the weights...