What music do you listen to?

Jake_C

FNG
I prettu much listen to all of the same stuff. I favor Tyler Childers pretty heavily.

CTXhunter

Lil-Rokslider
+1 for Tyler Childers and I’ll mix in a bit of Colter Wall here and there. Zach Bryan is excellent as well.

A couple years ago my nephew gave me a CD “Sixteen Horsepower” weird strong stuff like moonshine.

Just saw this guy at the Millpond Music Festival.. ass kicking slide guitar.

Last edited:
So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?
Classic Hard Rock, hair metal, classic country. Favorites are AC/DC, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Hank, George, Alan.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
Tool has been numero uno for me since seeing them live the first time in the mid 90’s, otherwise I listen to everything from Quicksand, Primus and Helmet through to Led Zeppelin, Slipknot and Dimmu Borgir.

Q child

WKR
So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am…
Woah. The millennials you know must suck. I know a bunch that are freaking awesome. They’re my friends and siblings and cousins and coworkers. Super talented people.
Love sturg. Especially Sound and Fury.

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
Tool has been numero uno for me since seeing them live the first time in the mid 90’s, otherwise I listen to everything from Quicksand, Primus and Helmet through to Led Zeppelin, Slipknot and Dimmu Borgir.
I saw Tool in Portland on March 11, 2020 - the last concert of that tour before covid caused everything to go to hell. Been listening to them non-stop it seems. And have tickets for their concert in Eugene in January when they start their tour back up.
Most of my music listening is in the gym when I'm lifting weights so I favor heavier stuff, plus the grunge that I grew up on. Hunting trips it tends to shift to modern, old school type country like Tyler Childers, Cody Jinks, etc.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
I saw Tool in Portland on March 11, 2020 - the last concert of that tour before covid caused everything to go to hell. Been listening to them non-stop it seems. And have tickets for their concert in Eugene in January when they start their tour back up.
Nice. I’ve seen them 20 times or so over the past 25 years. Saw them at their last tour in AZ October 2019, then we took the kids to Fresno in January & Sydney in February for both shows. I did the VIP thing in Brisbane too. I had two VIP packages booked for June last year in San Fran and Sacramento which got canned. Haven’t booked any of the new schedule because we’re not event allowed out of our own zip code yet….not joking.

Classical, Nugent and Heavy Metal. Some alternative rock was good too. I like Brad Paisley for the lyrics. His stuff's a riot.

Literally ANYTHING but country. I have a dear, dear love for '70s & '80s Ska & reggae.(mostly because that's what I grew up with in the UK.)
If I'm tuned into a station, I'll pick whichever is heaviest. I mostly listen to thrash metal.
Points for being the only ska post / ska fan I found on the forum (aside from the Ska Brewing craft beer ones)! A lot of good two-tone back in the day!