What gear are you looking to buy before this fall?

When I picture the internal martkeing memo's of every outdoor gear company in the world, this is what I imagine the line by line list of talking points looking like.
Almost all of my hunting gear was purchased 15 years ago, for quail and deer in western Oklahoma.

It was decent for that and sucks out west.

I'm replacing it bit by bit with better stuff, more suited to how I hunt now.

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
I've spent 99.9% of my hunting budget on a new rifle... I have enough money leftover for my regular VA tags lol

Seriously though.. I'm tapped out
I know the feeling! I wanted to upgrade some clothing this year but ran across a rifle I just couldn’t pass up. I still need all my VA license/ tags and an elk tag too

A little late to the party but I just purchased the Tricer LP Panhead to replace my VA-5. Has dropped my tripod with head weight to right at 2lbs. Also purchased the Swaro ATC last week and have really enjoyed how compact it is. Will hopefully make my pack much lighter between those two changes.

dcl1bow

FNG
I'm thinking about a new climbing tree stand. I'm spoiled with my old lone wolf. But the tree straps are getting pretty well worn out. Any ideas?? Light weight, quiet, easy to set-up... also shopping for a light weight, down fill, layering jacket. Without a hood. Dear Santa Claus.. lol

At some point I would like to snag a set of 15x binoculars but that wont be this year.

Need a new pair of boots, other than that I have way more than I need

intunegp

WKR
New puffy because the puppy figured out how to open closets and ate my SG Grumman. Probably just going to get an exact replacement because I loved that jacket.

Not heading out West this year, decided to pull the trigger on a new tree saddle. Ordered the new Lockdown by Tethrd. Excited to try it on. Bought a madrock safegaurd too, as I'm going to try to get into one-sticking. Also going to try a hybrid method using my Summit Climber base only.

ToolMann

WKR
Not too much this year. Waiting on a Wyoming Saw 2 I got off FB for $20. Wife and I ordered some Kuiu Kenai bomber hats. Otherwise, just some things nit specifically hunting related fof our drop camp hunt this year.

idahodave

WKR
I'll be shopping for a new pair before too long. Thought my knees would give me more that 45 years. Hopefully you heal up quickly and can get out.

I‘m 51, and had the other one replaced two years ago. Came back strong that fall and killed a bull I packed out solo several thousand feet and several miles.

I'm hurting right now, but I WILL be chasing bulls in October.

8seconds

FNG
I am always looking for the ultimate good fitting boot. Tried many, but I have difficult feet to fit. I am about to try some Crispi.

I have all the equipment I need (Sitka and Crispi). I just need to place an order for some more Wilderness Athlete:
Hydrate & Recover
Altitude Advantage
Multi Vitamins

Leave in 12 weeks for Chama for my 34th year.

Exo 2200 bag
Possibly new boots...
New fixed blade knife, probably Argali
Meat tarp
Maybe new climbing method for saddle hunting (if the Sladder is actually introduced in time)
Maybe a Kuiu Mountain Star 2p tent (as an upgrade) and sell another...

That should be about it, everything else has either been purchased, or fine tuned!

Oh, and a new pair of rain pants, I bought the jacket, but my size in the pants was out of stock at the time!

Heading on my first moose hunt up in AK. It’s been a lot of planned and logistics but we are closing in on my last couple months before lift off!

Barney’s bag
Some quality down, thinking Sitka
Kodiak canvas 10x14

Those are the three big items still left to buy!

Outside of that going to give peak and heather choice meals a go.

Super looking forward to September