What gear are you looking to buy before this fall?

Every year I find myself making a list of gear I want or need for the upcoming season. Thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else does the same and what they want / need for the upcoming year.

Three things on my list I want
1.) RRS Anvil 30 or Revic Tripod
2.) KUIU Rain gear
3.) Exo Mountain Gear pack

A new hoodie. My ancient Under Armour fell apart this winter. Wanna find something that’ll work well under a jetstream for southern az hunts. Either a half zip or full zip so I can vent heat as needed.

So far I’m thinking a heavyweight hoodie but I’m not sure just yet.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
I need a good spotting scope and an Inreach to keep the wife happy. Would like a bigger bag and depending on the style I hunt will dictate what other stuff I need to buy before season starts.

NCtrapper

FNG
New pair of boots- Crispi Summit's I have are on the downhill side right now. Waiting for a sale or somewhere I can find a discount on them and then get the new pair and get them broke in this summer so I can run two pair this fall

Mosby

WKR
I'm upgrading and replacing my truck battery charging gear. New jumper cables, new battery charger and new Clore jump starter. My old jump starter is over 10 years old and shot, current jumper cables are not long enough and I got a new battery charger designed to work in freezing temps.

This year I stocked up on TTSX's for a handful of my rifles and made sure they shot sub moa. Still using lead but wanted to make sure I had a backup plan if a fed land lead ban was installed even though unlikely, thank goodness. Hoping to try the 7mm-08 blr I have sighted in with 120 TTSX on a whitetail doe this fall.

Meshnasty

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing for me except more food. Got my wife a new bowstring which should be in this week and she is low on arrows as well.