What does everyone do for a living?

jbsmith1

FNG
I'm a critical care/emergency medicine pharmacist at a Level 1 Trauma center. Hopefully I can find something similar when we make the move to AZ in 2014, fingers crossed.

gotllamas

FNG
Grower of the best peaches in the country. Colorado peaches that we ship into Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. If you see Mountain Lion or Colorado Gold peaches in the store their mine.

Jdog

WKR
Active duty Commander of Air Force Specials Operations Medical Unit

Last edited:

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
O & M Tech at a combined cycle natural gas powered Generation plant in eastern Oregon. Work 14 days a month and have 7 straight days off every month. works out well for hunting season. take 4 vacation days and end up with 14 days off.

Fun thread im going to bring it back to life! I work for an Anheseur-Busch wholesaler in western MT for the last 6 years, I love the beer business!

FNG
Firefighter. Currently a shift captain and training officer. Been in the fire service for 30 years and also can't think of doing anything else!

Matt21418

Lil-Rokslider
As others have said this is pretty neat to read and see what everyone does. I am a chemical engineer manufacturing specialty chemicals...majority of what we make is the chemical that makes your propane or natural gas "smell" the way it does. Good luck to all as we prepare for this year of hunting!!!

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
I own a propane company in central Wisconsin with my brother and sister. Grandfather started it many years ago. Thanks Matt in previous post for giving us a stink.

Salix

FNG
I'm a Professional Forester in the northern interior of BC, Canada. It's a job that gets me out of the office most days, spending time in the same areas I get to hunt each fall.