What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a little story... back before worldwide media, extremely terrible things happened all over the world. Most people lived their entire lives without ever knowing and if they did find out, it was long after the fact. They went about their lives in ignorant bliss only focusing on what was right in front of them. THE END.

Bad things aren’t happening more frequently, you’re just hearing about it more.

As I suspected a couple weeks ago, the general public’s attention span for this would be short and is close to being played out. The masses are getting restless and even as the media tries harder to instill fear and uncertainty, the protesting and defiance is beginning. People are going on with their daily lives again, regardless of “restrictions”, and I’m glad to see it.
This whole thing is played out. Time to move on to something new. We have an election coming up and I’m sure some of you are behind on developing your conspiracy theories on that subject.

As I suspected a couple weeks ago, the general public’s attention span for this would be short and is close to being played out. The masses are getting restless and even as the media tries harder to instill fear and uncertainty, the protesting and defiance is beginning. People are going on with their daily lives again, regardless of “restrictions”, and I’m glad to see it.
This whole thing is played out. Time to move on to something new. We have an election coming up and I’m sure some of you are behind on developing your conspiracy theories on that subject.

I hope you're right. It'll be interesting to see in the coming weeks how different regions and cities lift their restrictions, and how that impacts corona resurgence. If one region spends a hell of a lot of effort / lost economy but gets their infections under control, vs somewhere else that never bothers or goes back to 'normal' too quickly, I wonder if we'll ever reach a point where state to state travel doesn't become as free as it has been up to this point.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Yup, similar to the 'nut jobs' who said a few months ago that virtually the whole world economy would be shut down by April....

Interesting to hear how the sheep interpret the state of the world eh? I'm not singling any one person out by saying that. I just think it is interesting to hear the different views and perceptions.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
Interesting to hear how the sheep interpret the state of the world eh? I'm not singling any one person out by saying that. I just think it is interesting to hear the different views and perceptions.

Anyone who presents a pov in an intelligent manner may very well be a person worth listening to. The guy who made that vide is a very intelligent person.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
1% of global population is 78 million......kung flu 'pandemic' has now killed almost 175,000.

780,000 is 1/10 of 1%.....0.10%.

175,00 is current dead count.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate those who have worked hard making points and refuting others in a intelligent and respectful manner. It is one of the corner stones that makes Rokslide a great community.

For those that have failed at the above here is some tips--
**Focus on facts, it's the back bone of a strong argument
**Don't make it personal
**Avoid putting down another's ideas and beliefs
**Listen to the point of view
**Use i statements to communicate how you feel, what you think, and what you want or need
**Know when to move on

If your post cannot fit within those above guidelines should you really be posting it? Then take a deep breath because actions have consequences!

Last edited:

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone who presents a pov in an intelligent manner may very well be a person worth listening to. The guy who made that vide is a very intelligent person.

I wasnt suggesting anything about the gentlemen in the video. Just so we are on the same page 👍

And to be honest, at some level we are all sheep in one way or another.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Perfect 👌 Words can only imply so much.

Check this out 🤔😯

Status
Not open for further replies.