What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone else feel like America is sliding into communism of sorts? They want to pay citizens each month regardless of employment status. I've heard several financial "professionals" giving the advice to pay their debts with it if they can. If this is the case wouldnt that mean the government is basically paying off, bailing out the banks through the American people?
Obviously the state of the universe isnt well but something among the progressive turn back to normal seems extremely far off. People have been censored online for years now, church services have been held following every single CDC guideline and yet people are fined for it? We have pot shops open along with liquor stores but no church?
The vaccine situation is a very far cry from something anyone should be looking forward to. Gene editing vaccines? God only knows what 'help' they will provide.

aggieland

WKR
Does anyone else feel like America is sliding into communism of sorts? They want to pay citizens each month regardless of employment status. I've heard several financial "professionals" giving the advice to pay their debts with it if they can. If this is the case wouldnt that mean the government is basically paying off, bailing out the banks through the American people?
Obviously the state of the universe isnt well but something among the progressive turn back to normal seems extremely far off. People have been censored online for years now, church services have been held following every single CDC guideline and yet people are fined for it? We have pot shops open along with liquor stores but no church?
The vaccine situation is a very far cry from something anyone should be looking forward to. Gene editing vaccines? God only knows what 'help' they will provide.

I truly believe we are near the end in more ways than one.

FNG
with the reopening of states, it will be Red vs Blue... the 'red states' will kick butt and enjoy freedom and a good economy and it will be interesting to see the democrat run states as they lag behind and continue to have authoritarian control over their citizens ....

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR

Good observations, there is one logical conclusion to come to from thinking on those observations....

MattB

WKR
Just touching on the death rates part - NY #'s currently indicate 901 deaths per million residents or 0.09%. So basically for a 0.09% rate to be true in NY, everyone included in the population of NY would have had to be infected already. Thus, death rates mentioned from the Stanford study seem a little low?

Of course, the above is assuming the death count in NY is relatively accurate and not grossly inflated.

Or your math is off. The denominator in the death rate calculation is the # of people infected, not the # in the total population.

Last edited:
Suddenly I see things like "the mark of the beast" becoming reality in the near future. A "coronavirus" computer chip could easily become a required health chip, then you could pay with it, and give it some more time and it could be the only accepted method of payment.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
You would actually have to accurately test the whole population for that to be accurate.

Yes, we could very well be near the end....

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Bill Gates already has the mark ready via biometric tattoos even chip implants. Both store every bit of information about you on them including bank and criminal info. The Chinese have been operating on social credit since 2015. Score too low, they cant use public transportation or shop certain places. They cant hold certain jobs or even dine at certain restaurants. Bill vaccine seems to coincide with 1930s "papers" except it is far more intrusive, seemingly a mark of the beast.

The death rate is off. The test is off therefore knowing a person died specifically from the virus will be off.
If I have a heart issue and go in for toe surgery and die, did I die from the toe surgery or the heart issue? We are being led to believe the toe is killing us. Dont get me wrong, the toe has killed people, just not as many as we are being told. Fear mongering to convince us to accept the vaccine or be shunned from society.

The inflation of the U.S. dollar is skyrocketing right now and is continually getting worse by the second. Anyone remember Venezula not too long ago?

We have been in the end times I believe. Yet as the bible says, it has to get much MUCH worse.

Last edited:

MattB

WKR
with the reopening of states, it will be Red vs Blue... the 'red states' will kick butt and enjoy freedom and a good economy and it will be interesting to see the democrat run states as they lag behind and continue to have authoritarian control over their citizens ....

My sense is that the red states will probably be in a position to ease restrictions sooner as few are COVID-19 hotspots given they generally do not have the sort of industry or tourism that correlate with higher rates of infection. Getting that ~1/4 of US GDP online would be a great start.

My sense is that the red states will probably be in a position to ease restrictions sooner as few are COVID-19 hotspots given they generally do not have the sort of industry or tourism that correlate with higher rates of infection. Getting that ~1/4 of US GDP online would be a great start.

The red states are where most of the middle class is so it will be a pretty big deal for the people hit hardest.

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
No, this is what reality is after five weeks of people not working and it's pretty pathetic. In the 80s when the US decided it wanted to shift it's economy to importing and consumer debt that was the end of any chance of financial stability for the masses.

When you don't make anything and you buy everything with money you don't have you're always on a one way street to cyclical economic failure. It doesn't matter what the catalyst is.

There are people on this forum that were alive when the US was the largest exporting nation and bought the rest of the world's debt. Now it is the exact opposite. The service industry doesn't pay all that well and that's where the bulk of our jobs are now instead of manufacturing.

Paying off debt with your stimulus isn't a bad idea. That was money people didn't have to begin with and don't have a way to pay back now.

notradame

Lil-Rokslider
Nope, its a temporary thing, fighting the spread of the plague is what it is and all. We have to think about our Brothers and sisters first now. I honestly don't think this is the time to worry about politics and who is what in the society. There will be no society if we are all dead.

notradame

Lil-Rokslider
Suddenly I see things like "the mark of the beast" becoming reality in the near future. A "coronavirus" computer chip could easily become a required health chip, then you could pay with it, and give it some more time and it could be the only accepted method of payment.

This is the funniest thing i have ever heard in my entire life, We are not close to the end, Not even half way. Life goes on and on, read through history and time of Genocides and plagues etc... People often think that the end was near too but here we are in the year 2020 and people still think the end is near. People will die for sure, this will change the world for sure but the end is not now or near.

ODB

WKR
DeBlasio wants you to narc on your neighbour, LA fills in a skatepark with sand.

over reach much? We are on the downhill side of this, testing is showing it is MUCH more prevalent than we thought (not just here, read the Netherlands report too) and these numbnuts are literally sowing fear and exerting power in ways that simply are not corresponding to the latest info.

just like deaths from CV, the effects from 22m+ unemployed is a LAGGING event, when that boomerangs back and hits us squarely between the eyes the country is going to lose its collective mind.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider

Here are some articles. There are many more.

They are trying to do this. They have been mulling over the idea of only letting those in public who have antibodies and the "mark" to prove it.

I dont think this entire thing should be politicized either. Unfortunately America operates off of a left right paradigm that controls the people under a national emergency. Our constitution is being stomped on right now. They are taking away our rights left and right.

People seriously need to come together within their communities. The economic status of America is still being propped up by government money. How do we have so many unemployment claims and jobs losses but the stock market has been going up? It doesnt work like that and the government is buying up all of the debt AND paying people to spend more.

Yes, it was the peoples debt to begin with, but now instead of the people earning and stimulating the economy through service and goods, the government is propping it up.

Around the world the police state is far worse than here. They need a cataclysmic event to do such things in America. I believe if it weren't for Trump, we would be at that point already. Since we arent yet, that event is still coming. Just slower and not quite yet

I'm at work. My thoughts are a bit scattered. My apologies.

A co-worker just pointed out most of the financial catastrophes happen in the fall. I was over seas in 2008 serving, but apparently a Lehman Brothers issue kicked off the 2008 issue in the spring but the actual collapse was in the fall?

Attachments

• people-willing-to-trade-their-freedom-for-temporary-security-deserve-31798278.png
    people-willing-to-trade-their-freedom-for-temporary-security-deserve-31798278.png
    30 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
DeBlasio wants you to narc on your neighbour, LA fills in a skatepark with sand.

over reach much? We are on the downhill side of this, testing is showing it is MUCH more prevalent than we thought (not just here, read the Netherlands report too) and these numbnuts are literally sowing fear and exerting power in ways that simply are not corresponding to the latest info.

just like deaths from CV, the effects from 22m+ unemployed is a LAGGING event, when that boomerangs back and hits us squarely between the eyes the country is going to lose its collective mind.

Link to the Netherlands report?

This is the funniest thing i have ever heard in my entire life, We are not close to the end, Not even half way. Life goes on and on, read through history and time of Genocides and plagues etc... People often think that the end was near too but here we are in the year 2020 and people still think the end is near. People will die for sure, this will change the world for sure but the end is not now or near.
Read Matthew 24 and tell me what we haven't observed.
A volcano can cause earthquakes for years before it blows. Does that mean that if it hasn't blown in the last 10 years it won't blow tomorrow? While the chance for any particular day is low it will happen some day.
We just found out how vulnerable we are to a pandemic. A different virus with higher death rates and similar contageousness would be fairly dramatic. International stability is low, with wars going on in the Middle East. Any of many leaders could start a world war. We have earthquakes, tornadoes, an above average hurricane season according to predictions... What more do you want?!
I'm not trying to be a doom&gloomer. Fact is, you don't know when the end of time will be. Solution is, make sure your ready to stand before God at Judgment, and then it doesn't matter!
I AM NOT PREDICTING THE END OF THE WORLD. But, if you want to try to make a guess at when Jesus will return;

Creation-The Flood ~ 2,000 years

The Flood-Jesus Birth ~2,000 years

Jesus Birth-present ~2,000 years

aggieland

WKR
This to me is a big part of why I believe the end is near as well as some of what I wrote below.
The last bill that was pushed for a stimulus had a clause to turn all US money digital. If so, the world would undoubtedly follow suit. this would lead to one world dollar written of in the bible.
The U.N. will eventually merge everyone into a one world government in the end.
The mark of the Beast is basically already created in one form or another and waiting to be used.
No other time in world history could someone say all these things are possible but with technology it is possible now.
I have studied many different views on end times prophecy and I learn more towards a Pre- tribulation rapture, I believe when those truly saved are taken from the earth along with the Holy spirit things will go into complete chaos immediately.
I understand many dont believe this but I urge you to study it on your own and see, my own Dad says what was written above about "people have expected the return for 2000 years" but if he took the time to study it more i believe the clues are there and the technology is finally to a level all these things can happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.