What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmez

WKR
Definitions/Notes Only deaths that occurred on or after March 11 are included (March 11 was the first date of death for a confirmed death).

A death is classified as confirmed if the decedent was a New York City resident who had a positive SARS CoV-2 (COVID-19) laboratory test.

A death is classified as probable if the decedent was a New York City resident (NYC resident or residency pending) who had no known positive laboratory test for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) but the death certificate lists as a cause of death “COVID-19” or an equivalent.

A death is classified as not known to be confirmed or probable COVID-19 if the decedent died in New York City (NYC resident or residency pending) had no known positive laboratory test for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and the death certificate does not list COVID-19 or an equivalent as a cause of death.

As new information becomes available, some deaths previously classified as probable or not known to be confirmed or probable COVID-19 may be reclassified as laboratory-confirmed.

That is from the NY Dept of Health.

It is incorrect to classify the deaths without a test. They should be left as probable or suspect but not counted as laboratory confirmed. They are no laboratory confirmed. There are no pathognomonic pre mortem signs with Covid. There are clinical signs consistent with a respiratory disease and they are pretty generic. Any respiratory infection is going to list fever, coughing, and shortness of breath as clinical signs.

There may be postmortem pathology that is pathognomonic. No one has been talking about that. If there is and all of these are having autopsies then that would allow them to be confirmed without a pre mortem test.

You can't just simply lump them all under Covid becasuse we are in the midst of an outbreak. Science doesn't work that way. No way any of that information is going to pass peer review if that is what they are doing. It says right in the orignial NYTimes article that the CDC only wants the numbers reported to them that have a positive test. There is a reason for that.

Science and math, garbage in will always equal garbage out. You can't go back and "sort it out later."

Billinsd

WKR
This is exactly what I'm talking about, right here. Cant see the light, so he makes his own light.
It's more like he's got his mind made up and doesn't want to open his eyes and is reacting immaturity. You said numbers are being incorrectly inflated and he says "do want want them incorrectly deflated", and disparages you by comparing you to a totalitarian government. It's difficult to have a rational conversation with someone acting irrational, said Bill's good buddy Robert in a deep conversation about girlfriends decades ago.

Billinsd

WKR
Is it me or is "the front line " getting old.
I have great empathy for medical staff on the front lines. Even in San Diego, where the virus is under control those on the front lines are scared and very stressed for lots of reasons. As far as information, the front line has front line information that's very limited to location. I'm not a medical professional, I'm a registered engineer, with 3 degrees in Science and Engineering, have published and presented engineering, science, and hunting papers for decades. I pride myself as a critical thinker, which is also a curse in society. You don't need to work on the front lines, work in medical field or have experience like me to formulate logical opinions regarding the virus. You do however, need to think logically and critically. Cheers

jmez

WKR
It is subconscious fear that guides most people. They don't realize they are afraid and the fear has them convinced the only way to protect themselves is by regulating everyone around them.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
I'm with ZAP pretty much on everything within his comments. I'm seeing what he is seeing and saying. The curve is beginning to flatten and as it does we are going to "gain" our liberties back. Unfortunately we arent going to gain nearly, NEARLY what we had.

If you havent read the studies, Something., will be back WORSE in the fall like the spanish flu. This authoritarian gravy train isnt even close to slowing down.

They are beginning to call CRISPR gene editing a vaccine. Holy hell. That is a scary thought. They are going to change our DNA to fight the boogy man they created. Everyone thinks zombie apocalypse is something like yeah right man lay off the drugs. But in reality, oftentimes Hollywood conditions the masses well in advance of the future.

Search n study "gene editing vaccine"

On the other side. I am grateful to the doctors and nurses. I'm also grateful to the engineer and lawyer. The problem is is these "professionals" have had an extended stay in our wonderful educational system being conditioned by the very people who are destroying America and the world. It's pretty sad that the general public thinks you have to submit yourself to their way of thinking if you want a "professional" title.

Dont think I'm against anyone who has attended these institutions. It isnt their fault to fall for such lies. Even further, all of the educational process isnt a lie. It's the additional mandatory courses required to graduate that fill our professionals minds with the progressive garbage.

I hope everyone on this forum has been preparing themselves. If the virus is contained over the summer, it will flare up again over the winter. In the state I am in, winter is not a time to fall short on preparation.

Economically I hope everyone has silver and gold. The system has to reset. Gold and silver shouldnt lose value. Get rid of your debts. Who knows what they are going to say debt translates too.
Not much of a green thumb? Get learning. Unless you intend on accepting the Bill Gates funded wacko gene editing vaccines, we are probably going to need to provide for ourselves.

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
On a happier note, W.H.O. Got their U.S. funding pulled for being negligent but beyond that; a propaganda arm of China, like certain individuals in this thread. What!?!?
The WHO will definitely need a review, reassessment, etc. but during the pandemic Trump chooses to withhold funding....how is that a good idea? This is a global challenge, not some MAGA rally.

Trump shifts blame as fast as possible, yet takes zero responsibility for his inaction....Remember, he is the one on air stating "I don’t take responsibility at all."

And, it is amazing how someone can rewrite history so quickly....
Trump yesterday:
"The WHO willingly took China's assurances at face value and defended the actions of the Chinese government, even praising China for its so-called 'transparency.'"

Jan. 24th tweet from Trump:
'China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi! '

The lies and disinformation continue, straight from the Oval Office.....

NDGuy

WKR
The lies and disinformation are coming from virtually everywhere. No need to just single out the white house.
Again I go back to the same point we all need to stand up and say enough is enough with the BS on both sides. All sides are guilty especially the media for mass misinformation, lies, and propaganda.

It is time to hold them all accountable or we will watch it all crumble down.

Billinsd

WKR
but during the pandemic Trump chooses to withhold funding....how is that a good idea?
Because WHO is too chummy with CHA-II-NAA. China and WHO let the China virus out of China by lying. Why throw American dollars at WHO?
Trump shifts blame as fast as possible, yet takes zero responsibility for his inaction....Remember, he is the one on air stating "I don’t take responsibility at all."
He said that verbatim? Show me a link.
Trump yesterday:
"The WHO willingly took China's assurances at face value and defended the actions of the Chinese government, even praising China for its so-called 'transparency.'""
Did WHO take China's assurances at face value and praise China for it's transparency? Are you saying WHO did not and Trump is making it up that they did?
Jan. 24th tweet from Trump:'China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi! '
Could Trump have changed his mind after getting new information? Looks like Trump said China was doing a good job, then came back later and said they were not. He changed his mind, because Trump was lied to it seems possible to me.
I don't see Trump lying, rather "he" was lied to and is furious. He certainly made mistakes regarding information, it's been kinda chaotic. It's fine to criticize the President I do it myself, but a lot of people are very dishonest, especially the media.

Last edited:
The WHO will definitely need a review, reassessment, etc. but during the pandemic Trump chooses to withhold funding....how is that a good idea? This is a global challenge, not some MAGA rally.

Trump yesterday:
"The WHO willingly took China's assurances at face value and defended the actions of the Chinese government, even praising China for its so-called 'transparency.'"

'China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi! '

It’s called playing the game and presuming a country is on the up and up until you find out they are not. If Trump started off by telling everyone China is full of shit, do you think we would have any chance of being let into the country to study the virus? Now, we never had a shot to, but you have to try. Apparently people don’t know what working out a deal entails. He is playing chess with China but they cheat so it’s impossible to win in this instance. I could pull out news reels of everyone on tv saying one thing 2 months ago and something completely different today on both sides politically. But everyone just singles out Trump because he’s always in the spotlight. That’s just easy, lazy and boring at this point.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Again I go back to the same point we all need to stand up and say enough is enough with the BS on both sides. All sides are guilty especially the media for mass misinformation, lies, and propaganda.

It is time to hold them all accountable or we will watch it all crumble down.

The wife and I were just talking about this. Rallies have begun. The American people cannot allow this in our country or we will inevitably lose all freedom slowly and surely.
No frogs in slow boiling water. Jump out and take action! They know we have power in numbers.

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
Because WHO is too chummy with CHA-II-NAA. China and WHO let the China virus out of China by lying. Why throw American dollars at WHO?He said that verbatim? Show me a link.Did WHO take China's assurances at face value and praise China for it's transparency? Are you saying WHO did not and Trump is making it up that they did? Could Trump have changed his mind after getting new information? Looks like Trump said China was doing a good job, then came back later and said they were not. He changed his mind, because Trump was lied to it seems possible to me.I don't see Trump lying, rather "he" was lied to and is furious. He certainly made mistakes regarding information, it's been kinda chaotic. It's fine to criticize the President I do it myself, but a lot of people are very dishonest, especially the media.
No, he does lie. He claims he didn't make the statement in late January. He also is the same one who stated "I don’t take responsibility at all." Yep, we don't know what China said, didn't say, do, etc. but my question still stands: during a pandemic, is this the time to pull back funding for WHO, when we are attempting to work cohesively on a global scale?
I don't care if you have a D or R after your name, blatant lies and lack of leadership from elected officials is a major problem.....there is no consistency or direction.
Wouldn't it be better to look at where the misses were, address them (and take responsibility) and charge forward? Trump's brittle ego won't allow it, unfortunately, and we see the familiar playbook: find others to blame, etc. Where is the testing"for everyone", which he claimed during his tour of the CDC in Atlanta?

There is so much misinformation from many angles, no doubt. But I cannot stand the flip flopping, outright lies, and just wild ass assumptions from those we elected to do a much better job. I wouldn't let my 8 year old son talk like that, use that form of thinking to solve a problem, let alone rely on DT.

Trump yesterday:

I perceive that you are a gullible news-believer.

The WHO should be the world leader in a pandemic (in their field, you know what I'm saying). Instead, in addition to failing to get correct information out on time, they spread false statements at the most critical time, whether by negligence or intentionally, or both. They failed to do exactly what they are in existence to do. (I'm not saying Trump should have or shouldn't have withheld funding: far more circumstances were considered than either of us comprehend)

Just like the media, you are taking Trump's words out of context. If CNN broadcast that YOU are responsible for the lack of tests, you would probably defend yourself. Trump told CDC to produce as many tests as fast as they can. That was all his duty to do. It is NOT Trump's job to sit in a laboratory and study coronavirus,and it's NOT his fault the first tests weren't reliable. PLEASE quit quoting the liars that make it sound as though we could have gotten twice as many tests if Trump would have felt like it.

When the first inklings of COVID-19 leaked out, NOBODY in the US knew that China was holding back a lot of facts or how long it had already been going on. Dr. Fauci, CDC and WHO all said that it wasn't something to be worried about. The news goes on and on about Trump listening to these organizations, so he did. Now the news blames him for NOT doing what the health experts said would NOT be necessary.

If your gonna blame Trump for not knowing what nobody else outside of China knew, I think it would be very fair to directly blame YOU for not enlightening everybody on Jan. 24. You cool with that?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No, he does lie. He claims he didn't make the statement in late January. He also is the same one who stated "I don’t take responsibility at all." Yep, we don't know what China said, didn't say, do, etc. but my question still stands: during a pandemic, is this the time to pull back funding for WHO, when we are attempting to work cohesively on a global scale?
I don't care if you have a D or R after your name, blatant lies and lack of leadership from elected officials is a major problem.....there is no consistency or direction.
Wouldn't it be better to look at where the misses were, address them (and take responsibility) and charge forward? Trump's brittle ego won't allow it, unfortunately, and we see the familiar playbook: find others to blame, etc. Where is the testing"for everyone", which he claimed during his tour of the CDC in Atlanta?

There is so much misinformation from many angles, no doubt. But I cannot stand the flip flopping, outright lies, and just wild ass assumptions from those we elected to do a much better job. I wouldn't let my 8 year old son talk like that, use that form of thinking to solve a problem, let alone rely on DT.
By your own words I will judge your post.

You said,
"during a pandemic, is this the time to pull back funding for WHO, when we are attempting to work cohesively on a global scale?"

During a pandemic, is this the time to withdraw support from the POTUS, who has far heavier decisions to make than you ever have, and blame him for everything that goes wrong across the nation, and to criticize everything he says, to continually be attacked by reporters, and then be blamed by Americans for the side effects of your decisions you made to save Americans.

No other President has ever faced as much hatred and "if you move I will shoot you and if you do not move I will hang you".

By your own words I will judge your post.

You said,
"during a pandemic, is this the time to pull back funding for WHO, when we are attempting to work cohesively on a global scale?"

During a pandemic, is this the time to withdraw support from the POTUS, who has far heavier decisions to make than you ever have, and blame him for everything that goes wrong across the nation, and to criticize everything he says, to continually be attacked by reporters, and then be blamed by Americans for the side effects of your decisions you made to save Americans.

No other President has ever faced as much hatred and "if you move I will shoot you and if you do not move I will hang you".

If Trump had even an ounce of empathy and/or a responsible bone in his body perhaps the way others treat him would be different. Poor Trump has been victimized his whole presidency...

Billinsd

WKR
I read "The United States of Trump, by Bill Oreilly and it seems pretty correct. I've learned a lot from it. Trump will never, ever, ever admit he's wrong. He sees it as a great weakness to do so. He talks out of his ass a lot, is how I see him. It's an unfortunate situation all around, however the Democrats have nothing to offer me. Bill

Billinsd

WKR
If Trump had even an ounce of empathy and/or a responsible bone in his body perhaps the way others treat him would be different. Poor Trump has been victimized his whole presidency...
He's always in attack mode. I believe he is emphatic, but he will never show it or admit it. He has been victimized and he has brought "some" of it on himeself, and he is extremely rude and abrasive.

Status
Not open for further replies.