weekday cardio

Yes 3 time a day. Its like 2.4 miles with 1100' of gain rt if I remember right.

Fastest I ever did was 13:43 to the top.

That's pretty fast. My fastest is 22 and change with a 50lb pack. You must have been moving pretty good.

It's 1.1 miles with 1100 feet up elevation gain. But regardless, Branden is a freak of nature.

My fastest with no pack is 15:54, but that was in my hay day. I'm hovering around the 19 minute range right now...at least I was before I left for two weeks on business...eating out for lunch and dinner isn't conductive to positive gains in working out...

Also guys, I get back in town Friday...I'm in Enumclaw until May 20th, then it's down to Orting. I'd be down having workout "encouragers" to make sure I hit the hill or the running path 5 days a week. I got a big fall ahead of me.

OP
fillthefreezer
Also guys, I get back in town Friday...I'm in Enumclaw until May 20th, then it's down to Orting. I'd be down having workout "encouragers" to make sure I hit the hill or the running path 5 days a week. I got a big fall ahead of me.

so are you saying you want to go friday?

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'm game for whenever.

Can we do the shorter side? (way more vertical), the wife hasn't seen me in two Weeks so she won't want me gone for hours :)

I'm trying to get my fit right for my pack, so I'd prefer that. I put a 100 pounds of sand in it today. I have forgotten what a 100 pounds feels like...it's heavy. I'm going to be putting 50 pounds of sand in the pack, and plan on about a 25-30 romp up with that weight in there. Maybe faster though, IDK.