weekday cardio

OP
fillthefreezer
anybody "around sumner" looking to get some weekday cardio in, i usually try to do something in the evenings. around 6. some running, or hills or heavy packs?

I would agree, but what does that have to do with weekday cardio?
first post, first page. i started this thread as theres a few guys that live near me and i wanted to try to get a group going with the goal of mountain tough

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
It may not be for some but next to swimming, it's the best way to get the heart rate up. Great for coordination.

I don't think the benefits of jump rope are being discussed, but his comment should probably be placed in the nutrition and workout thread as this one is used for local guys to coordinate our torture sessions.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think the benefits of jump rope are being discussed, but his comment should probably be placed in the nutrition and workout thread as this one is used for local guys to coordinate our torture sessions.

Good point. Back to the topic.

I should meet up with you guys on the backside. I have to work late otherwise i'd be there. Ill be at the mountain at 6.

Right now it's 4:26 PM and 102*F outside. I hiked saddle rock starting at 1:55 PM and got to the top in 21 minutes 23 seconds (about 900' in elevation in about .9 miles if I remember right). Was just in shorts and my hiking boots and it definitely wasn't fun but am definitely glad I went and pushed all the way to the top. Gotta get ready for the July 20th weekend trip!

Mike