weekday cardio

anybody "around sumner" looking to get some weekday cardio in, i usually try to do something in the evenings. around 6. some running, or hills or heavy packs?

OP
fillthefreezer
sweet. lately ive been parking in lakeland hills and knocking that out down and back up running or with a heavy pack or parking near pioneer and putting some flat miles in on that trail. up for new ideas as well. lakeland is great scenery when its nice. :hehehe:

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just throwing this out there for anyone wanting to join FTF & I tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 6pm on the backside of Mt. peak (gravel road side) for a little backpack cardio.

With the weather getting better and summer approaching I bet we run into each other more up there. I plan on hitting it two to three times a week from here on our, brocka I'll shoot you a text this afternoon.

I used to do Mt Peak 3 times a day up the front side. Miss that place for training hikes.

Why are you guys going up the backside? I never did that side before.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used to do Mt Peak 3 times a day up the front side. Miss that place for training hikes.

Why are you guys going up the backside? I never did that side before.

Its longer, around 3.3 mile round trip. Just mixing it up. lots of little goat trails to take off it too.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 times a day or 3 times a week? Knew you were dedicated man but dang... lol :)

Mike

3 times a day is definitely do'able for a hardcore guy haha. I see old ladies doing it twice with a pack on in the time it takes me to do it once lol.