UM TIKKA Scope Rings

I'm guessing your question has less to do with height needed for the objective than it has to do with clearance of the windage turret for ejected brass/rounds. What works for a capped or low profile windage turret may not work with an SWFA windage turret.....and even the cartridge used can make a difference.

I ordered lows and was planning to use a SWFA 3-9x42. I didn't consider angle of ejection when I made that order...if there's a problem, I'll play musical scopes and a S&B Klassic with capped windage will end up on it.

You are correct, I had an issue with the Sportsmatch regular with a Trijicon Creedo, so we will see what happens. I went with a medium.

Well, shit. I don’t own a tikka. But am the soon to be proud new owner of some tikka rings. Anyone got a rifle to sell, or a lead for someone to put one together for me? Yes, I knowingly put cart before horse but thought it was the perfect opp for a new gun 🤷‍♂️

Joking aside, kind of…a tikka has been on my mind for a while and this just tipped the scales to make it happen sooner than later👍

This is about the most Rokslide thing I've ever read.
Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing 😂. Ever since Ryan built the “pug” I wanted 20”(ish) bbl setup and I think tikka is the way I want to go. The handful of builders I have talked too try to tell me otherwise; yes I might be neutering a PRC or WSM or whatever else and I’m ok with it, just want a suppressor friendly gun for the distances I shoot. 😀

Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing 😂. Ever since Ryan built the “pug” I wanted 20”(ish) bbl setup and I think tikka is the way I want to go. The handful of builders I have talked too try to tell me otherwise; yes I might be neutering a PRC or WSM or whatever else and I’m ok with it, just want a suppressor friendly gun for the distances I shoot. 😀
Haha its definitely a good thing. Can never be a bad thing to get a Tikka.

I'm about to send off the components for my Tikka 7PRC 18" build. It's going to be fully a capable elk rifle out to 600 yards, while still being extremely handy with an Ultra 7 can.

Back