UM TIKKA Scope Rings

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Introducing the latest product to our Unknown Munitions lineup by popular request. These UM TIKKA Scope Rings clamp directly to the TIKKA dovetail on top of the action so no more need for a rail. We also added the TIKKA level to compliment the rings.

These will ship to Rokslide pre order customers by 7/15/23. Retail price is $130 for the rings and $50 for the level, pre order pricing is 20% off starting now until we sell too many of them so get you order in!!! These will also be available in our dealer program for gun builders and retailers.

Rings found HERE, Level found HERE

Sizes and heights are 30mm and 34mm in low and high to start.

These were developed in coordination with Ryan Avery to exceed his expectations.

We will follow along on this thread so ask any questions you might have, thank you for your support!

Untitled design (8).png
Untitled design (7).pngUntitled design (6).pngUntitled design (5).pngUntitled design (4).png

TxLite

WKR
Do they have the recoil lug?

Edit: disregard. I’m assuming that’s what’s being called a locating pin on the product description

B23

WKR
I know you list them as "low" and "high" but do you have an actual height as to what your low and high rings are?

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I know you list them as "low" and "high" but do you have an actual height as to what your low and high rings are?
We do, I'm working on a chart to add to the product description but basically the same as Hawkins Tikka LR Hybrids.

TxLite

WKR
30mm LOW will accommodate up to a 50mm objective with original steel barrel profile.
Timeline on mediums? Looking to grab 2 sets. 1 for a 42mm and 1 for a 50mm. Both with carbon barrels. I’m assuming high for the 50 but not sure lows will work on the 42.

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Timeline on mediums? Looking to grab 2 sets. 1 for a 42mm and 1 for a 50mm. Both with carbon barrels. I’m assuming high for the 50 but not sure lows will work on the 42.
We plan on low and high only at this time very similar to Hawkins Tikka LR Hybrid rings.

That's pretty sweet. I like how the level is separate and attaches to the rail. Great idea.

I shall get some when I can convince the financial manager to let me buy another gun related item.