UM TIKKA Scope Rings

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
All 30MM Medium scope rings shipped today. Keep in mind that 30MM Low with 50MM objective only work with factory Tikka steel barrels. If you have an aftermarket steel or carbon barrel installed you will need the 30MM Medium. Returns and exchanges are always accepted at Unknown Munitions without penalty.

Last edited:

TxLite

WKR
Keep in mind that 30MM Low only work with factory Tikka steel barrels. If you have an aftermarket steel or carbon barrel installed you will need the 30MM Medium.
Is this in reference to 50mm objectives or did something change since the chart was created?

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
PXL_20230721_022144298.jpgPXL_20230721_022155233.jpgPXL_20230721_022204792.jpg
Got mine mounted. Left space for the level on the back ring. Had a little shipping snafu and it didn't show up but it is on the way. I used form's recommendations for the torque specs. Did not use the pins, really couldn't with the way I had it set. Not worried about it. Just a thought but a "threaded" pin meaning threads on one end and smooth on the other would have opened up a ton of possibilities.

atmat

WKR
View attachment 578342View attachment 578343View attachment 578344
Got mine mounted. Left space for the level on the back ring. Had a little shipping snafu and it didn't show up but it is on the way. I used form's recommendations for the torque specs. Did not use the pins, really couldn't with the way I had it set. Not worried about it. Just a thought but a "threaded" pin meaning threads on one end and smooth on the other would have opened up a ton of possibilities.
On your front rail, it looks like you could use the pin in the in the big egg-shaped hole.

But I thought the same thing about the half-threaded pin.

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Unknown Munitions If someone ordered a couple sets of 30 mm lows AND a set of 34 mm lows, will they ship separately? I ask because I have not received a shipping notification for my 30 mm lows yet.
Generally yes, we wait until all products are in stock before shipping if it's a relatively short wait. Shoot an email to [email protected] and Robert will handle it for you.

OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
View attachment 578342View attachment 578343View attachment 578344
They look awesome! Can you explain a bit more about the threaded pins? I was obsessing a bit over the pins initially for ring placement but after they passed all tests without pins I wasn't worried about it too much.

I guess I should buy a Tikka.
d0a1c25f1cfa51893352f105a5b17d97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atmat

WKR
They look awesome! Can you explain a bit more about the threaded pins? I was obsessing a bit over the pins initially for ring placement but after they passed all tests without pins I wasn't worried about it too much.
He’s saying that if you threaded half of the pin, you could then use the pin in the screw holes of the receiver as well — which opens up more mounting options since there’s additional holes.

Lytro

WKR
These look great! I Wish I would've looked at this thread prior to ordering a pic rail and rings last week, and especially before I ordered brass from UM. Lol

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
He’s saying that if you threaded half of the pin, you could then use the pin in the screw holes of the receiver as well — which opens up more mounting options since there’s additional holes.
Yes exactly as atmat described. Something like this.

Attachments

• 111869_1~2.jpg
    111869_1~2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 32
OP
Unknown Munitions

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good copy, I understand now and will bring this info to the team.